Hello! I'm Doc!

Make yourself known here!

Hello! I'm Doc!

Postby Doc » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:31 pm

Hello everybody! I'm Doc, I came here to meet other animators and nice people that like doing what I do. I also came here to Improve, and have fun!
DocOffline

Re: Hello! I'm Doc!

Postby elixir » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:34 pm

hello
elixirOffline
VIP

Postby Jojishi » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:08 am

Hey there Doc. Everyone in this tightly knit community is quite friendly. It's great that you enjoy animation since we do too! Have you been doing it for long? I've been using Pivot for 8 years, although I've also used Adobe Flash in the past. We have helpful content in the Pivot Tutorials section if you were interested, and the animation sections are a good place for cc. I'm sure you'll have fun. :D
JojishiOffline
Retired

Postby TθPS » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:01 am

Hello Doc! in here We helped each other in order to get improved and there's also the rank team, they would like to give you some detailed CC. i hope you will have some fun with us
TθPSOffline
­Tthetaops
­Tthetaops

Postby Doc » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:01 am

Jojishi wrote:Hey there Doc. Everyone in this tightly knit community is quite friendly. It's great that you enjoy animation since we do too! Have you been doing it for long? I've been using Pivot for 8 years, although I've also used Adobe Flash in the past. We have helpful content in the Pivot Tutorials section if you were interested, and the animation sections are a good place for cc. I'm sure you'll have fun. :D

I used it when I was younger, but wasn't really interested in getting better, I started to practice a month ago I think.

Thanks to everybody who replied! I'll soon post my animation thread.
DocOffline

Postby Fuel » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:01 pm

Welcome! Glad to have you here Doc :)
Shadowlith 2: 5820 frames (complete)

Youtube Channel(StickComex) I Animation Thread!
FuelOffline
Rank Team
Rank Team

Postby Jojishi » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:34 pm

Doc wrote:
Jojishi wrote:Hey there Doc. Everyone in this tightly knit community is quite friendly. It's great that you enjoy animation since we do too! Have you been doing it for long? I've been using Pivot for 8 years, although I've also used Adobe Flash in the past. We have helpful content in the Pivot Tutorials section if you were interested, and the animation sections are a good place for cc. I'm sure you'll have fun. :D

I used it when I was younger, but wasn't really interested in getting better, I started to practice a month ago I think.

Thanks to everybody who replied! I'll soon post my animation thread.

That's cool. I look forward to seeing your thread posted. :p
JojishiOffline
Retired

Postby ZucchiniJuice » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:46 pm

Oi. Doc did I just recently talk to you though discord? Asking you for tips? I'm Zucchini Juice.

Honestly, I suck at any percise-detail cnc. I can do big picture ones cnc pretty good tho.
ZucchiniJuiceOffline
Rank Team
Rank Team

Postby Doc » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:33 pm

Secretname911 wrote:Oi. Doc did I just recently talk to you though discord? Asking you for tips? I'm Zucchini Juice.

Nope, It wasn't me.
DocOffline

Return to Entrance Hall