The hardest part is... registering

Make yourself known here!

The hardest part is... registering

Postby UltraNightmare » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:20 pm

So, since you're reading this thread, that means I successfully registered for the forum! This may not seem like an achievement to you, but let me weave for you a very short but entertaining tale...
It was any normal day on Thursday, December 29th, 2016, when a former Pivot user from many years ago decided to register for the illustrious Dark Demon forum. This user was very tech-literate; he was born in 1998, no stranger to forums, account-creation pages, or any means of communicating electronically. Today, although it started innocently, was about to challenge his understanding of what typing backwards means...
Basically it took me forever to type "darkdemon" backwards because I kept typing "nomedkard" instead of "nomedkrad". Yup. Two full days. I was very frustrated by the end, and almost facepalmed with the force of a thousand supernovas when I realized my mistake. So basically that's me. I'm a college student, so I don't have a lot of free time, but I used to really enjoy Pivot, and I'm hoping to get back into it. I'm pretty stoked you guys are still around actually because you were the shit when I was still animating (I reckon you still are). Hi.
UltraNightmareOffline

Re: The hardest part is... registering

Postby Raymond » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:55 pm

UltraNightmare wrote:Basically it took me forever to type "darkdemon" backwards because I kept typing "nomedkard" instead of "nomedkrad". Yup. Two full days.
UltraNightmare wrote:So basically that's me. I'm a college student

Lol I guess college doesn't teach you everything. Sorry for the inconvenience, but it's something we had to put in place to prevent bots from signing up and it works very well.

Welcome to the new DarkDemon though! We had some rough patches, but we're still here. How long ago did you used to visit DarkDemon?
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Postby ZucchiniJuice » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:36 pm

Well, welcome to the forums UltraNightmare. We do a lot of pivot, and lots of collabs are going on right now. Feel free to join em.

Honestly, I suck at any percise-detail cnc. I can do big picture ones cnc pretty good tho.
ZucchiniJuiceOffline
Rank Team
Rank Team

Postby elixir » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:50 pm

same thing happen to me lmao, welcome to the forums :D
elixirOffline
VIP

Postby UltraNightmare » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:28 pm

Raymond wrote:How long ago did you used to visit DarkDemon?

Actually, and don't get mad at me...I used to be on PA. But that was a long time ago. Probably 8+ years.
UltraNightmareOffline

Postby Jojishi » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:28 pm

That's a very interesting story. You would have been fine if this forum was called DrakDemon. Also, we're not mad at you anymore... so long as you've repented. just kidding

It also sounds like you've used Pivot for a while which is cool.
JojishiOffline
Retired

Return to Entrance Hall