Greetings ! I am Aufiey

Make yourself known here!

Greetings ! I am Aufiey

Postby iamaufiey » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:20 pm

Hello everyone. I'm a new registered pivot animator here. I guess I am a super newbie because this is my first time joining a community and first time uploading my animation to the internet. So I hope everyone can teach me to become a better animator in the future. :D
You can call me Aufiey. Any tips to improve myself and how things work here in the community are very appreciated. (cheesygrin (cheesygrin
Attachments
Walking.gif
This is my first walking animation
Walking.gif (54.45 KiB) Viewed 1241 times
iamaufieyOffline
Active
Active

Re: Greetings ! I am Aufiey

Postby Jojishi » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:39 pm

Welcome Aufiey. It's awesome that you decided to join our forum and upload your animations for people to see. :D

The walk loop is nice, since it looks believable and the upper body is smooth. The legs are a bit shaky, so you can improve this by spacing (movement between frames) more consistently. Alan Becker shows this at 1:33 in this video.

If you want anymore advice, you will need to post your animations in the Beginners Hall. The forum rules are here.

Have fun!
JojishiOffline
Retired

Re: Greetings ! I am Aufiey

Postby iamaufiey » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:07 pm

Jojishi wrote:Welcome Aufiey. It's awesome that you decided to join our forum and upload your animations for people to see. :D

The walk loop is nice, since it looks believable and the upper body is smooth. The legs are a bit shaky, so you can improve this by spacing (movement between frames) more consistently. Alan Becker shows this at 1:33 in this video.

If you want anymore advice, you will need to post your animations in the Beginners Hall. The forum rules are here.

Have fun!

Hey there Jojishi. Nice to meet you. Thanks for the advice. I'll learn as much as I can and hopefully one day I'll be one of the elite here xD
iamaufieyOffline
Active
Active

Return to Entrance Hall