Good Day to you Dark Demon, I'm new!

Make yourself known here!

Good Day to you Dark Demon, I'm new!

Postby Drakus » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:35 am

Hello to you, all members of Dark Demon.
It is truly an honour for me to be here, and to be posting this.
As I have joined this community to improve my animating skills in pivot and to maybe participate in collaborations you guys will do (that is if you allow me).
So here I will post some of my latest animations. Feel free to give constructive criticism on these animations as they will be very helpful for me to improve.
Please do keep in mind, I'm one that likes to animate Dinosaurs and I prefer to animate at 20 - 21.7fps. (smile
1. Carno Roaring and Cerato Charges;
2. Carno Charging;
3. Carchar's Subtle Roar/Growls;
My animation thread; viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4618
DrakusOffline
Active
Active

Re: Good Day to you Dark Demon, I'm new!

Postby Drakus » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:40 am

By The Way, I don't really know how to just post the gifs here naturally without viewers having to go to another website to view it.
My animation thread; viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4618
DrakusOffline
Active
Active

Postby SIFTER » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:01 am

You want to make sure your direct image url has a .jpg/png/gif at the end of it.
Like this https://s28.postimg.org/l8w1uuokt/A_DD_Showcase_1.gif

In your case, I'd suggest you to use [tn] tags instead of [img] tags, for how big the images are. Next thing is to put your animations in a thread in the beginners hall to archive them, and receive feedback. Welcome to TDD! :D
SIFTEROffline
Admin
Admin

Postby Raymond » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:09 pm

Welcome to the forum Drakus! We've had a few people register an account here who animate with mostly dinosaurs. AlpK is the first person that comes to mind. It makes me wonder if there is a community for specifically just dinosaur animators. I hope you enjoy it here and I hope the community can help you improve. If you have any questions feel free ask any of the staff members. Just be aware you'll need to make 4 posts before you can make private messages.

Also I don't think [tn] tags work with gifs, only static images. So if you're sharing an animation that has large dimensions, it's best to use the [url] tags. We also recommend putting a link to your animation thread in your signature so people can easily find it. You can make a link with text on it (like the ones in my signature) by doing the following.

Code: Select all
[url=link goes here]Words you want to add a link to[/url]

So if I wanted to make a link to this Entrance Hall thread with the word Drakus I would type it out like this

Code: Select all
[url=http://thedarkdemon.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=4614]Drakus[/url]

Which looks like this when posted: Drakus
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Return to Entrance Hall