Hey

Make yourself known here!

Hey

Postby AngelZX » Sun May 28, 2017 11:17 am

Hey, I'm new here! I've been animating since 2012, but I took a break from it last year, and a few days ago I started again.

The reason of that little break is, well, I'm on a Facebook group called All Pivoters and some troll in there hacked my Fb account or something and I lost it forever, including a lot of PIVs and sticks I had in chats and stuff. I also lost EVERYTHING in my Pivot folder because my laptop died.

My favorite style is DBS (Dragon Ball Super/Z) btw, and here's something I've been working on:

AngelZXOffline

Re: Hey

Postby Hypo » Sun May 28, 2017 11:59 am

Yo~
Welcome to the forums, read the rules and make a thread in the beginners hall with that anim (which is looking good btw)
Too bad about the hack and laptop death man. I think it'd be pretty down if I lost all my anims... Well, enjoy your stay!
HypoOffline
Active
Active

Postby AngelZX » Sun May 28, 2017 1:13 pm

Hypo wrote:Yo~
Welcome to the forums, read the rules and make a thread in the beginners hall with that anim (which is looking good btw)
Too bad about the hack and laptop death man. I think it'd be pretty down if I lost all my anims... Well, enjoy your stay!

Thanks! I will.

And yes, it's very frustrating tbh.
AngelZXOffline

Postby Fleance » Sun May 28, 2017 3:20 pm

Hey there! I know the feeling of losing all your animations. at least I uploaded a few onto Imgur before it happened (happened around 4 times over my time as a pivoteer). I hope you enjoy yourself here!

btw I love the hair colors you chose they're beautiful.

DDC13(14?) - 198 / 1000+ Frames
FleanceOffline
Active
Active

Postby ZucchiniJuice » Mon May 29, 2017 3:42 am

HEY HO WELCOME MY SON. If you like DBZ, check out Jojishi (Elite Section) aka pivotpro333. Might of heard of him sonny.

Honestly, I suck at any percise-detail cnc. I can do big picture ones cnc pretty good tho.
ZucchiniJuiceOffline
Rank Team
Rank Team

Postby AngelZX » Mon May 29, 2017 11:53 am

ZucchiniJuice wrote:HEY HO WELCOME MY SON. If you like DBZ, check out Jojishi (Elite Section) aka pivotpro333. Might of heard of him sonny.

Thanks, I know him very well :)
AngelZXOffline

Return to Entrance Hall