Doors Tribute Collab (FIRST HALF OUT NOW)

Organise your Collabs, Joints, Pivot Wars, and finding Mentors here.

Moderator: Rank Team

Re: Doors Tribute Collab PART 4 OFFICIALLY STARTED

Postby -Lizzard97- » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:43 pm

SharpBeast wrote:How much time we have left for this gig?(I hope I ain't kicked out lol) cause my part is going somewhat slow(only 100+ frames T_T), but I think I will be done soon.(since this is Doors Collab I gotta make quality, so polishing takes most of the time.)

No you're not kicked, can i see a little prev via pm?
Animating Violently.
-Lizzard97-Offline
Regular
Regular

Postby SharpBeast » Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:06 pm

-Lizzard97- wrote:
SharpBeast wrote:How much time we have left for this gig?(I hope I ain't kicked out lol) cause my part is going somewhat slow(only 100+ frames T_T), but I think I will be done soon.(since this is Doors Collab I gotta make quality, so polishing takes most of the time.)

No you're not kicked, can i see a little prev via pm?

sent. I hope gif will be ok.

E: btw that is good news.
My Thread
I removed your signature because it was too big. You can use the same one, just shrink it or put it in a spoiler.
SharpBeastOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Krabcake » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:25 pm

I would like to join. Though I have a question? Where can we get the door models? And are their several for different intervals of opening? Still would like to join though
KrabcakeOffline
Active
Active

Postby -Lizzard97- » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:42 am

Krabcake wrote:I would like to join. Though I have a question? Where can we get the door models? And are their several for different intervals of opening? Still would like to join though

i left the template in the first page, just check it heh
Animating Violently.
-Lizzard97-Offline
Regular
Regular

Postby xXMistRavenXx » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:56 pm

I know I'm just a Beginner for now, but could I have a go Lizzard? This is probably the Confidence Booster I need to be the best Animator I can be!
xXMistRavenXxOffline
Active
Active

Postby -Lizzard97- » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:18 pm

xXMistRavenXx wrote:I know I'm just a Beginner for now, but could I have a go Lizzard? this is probably the Confidence booster I need to be the best Animator I can be!

Everyone can join heh, if the entry it's good, i would accept it probably
Animating Violently.
-Lizzard97-Offline
Regular
Regular

Postby SharpBeast » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:57 am

I hate to admit it, but it seems that I won't be able to finish the animation in time. T_T
I'm really busy lately and I have barely any time to rest(let alone animate), and I have no idea when I will be able to get some free time..
I will try and finish the animation, but I think it's better to take me out of animators list now.
If I will be able to finish the animation in time I will send it to ya Lizzard97, but I really doubt that I will be able to do that..(If I won't, I will finish it either way, but ill just post it in my thread instead.)
I'm really sorry that for this, I couldn't foresee this situation. :(
My Thread
I removed your signature because it was too big. You can use the same one, just shrink it or put it in a spoiler.
SharpBeastOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby -Lizzard97- » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:07 am

SharpBeast wrote:I hate to admit it, but it seems that I won't be able to finish the animation in time. T_T
I'm really busy lately and I have barely any time to rest(let alone animate), and I have no idea when I will be able to get some free time..
I will try and finish the animation, but I think it's better to take me out of animators list now.
If I will be able to finish the animation in time I will send it to ya Lizzard97, but I really doubt that I will be able to do that..(If I won't, I will finish it either way, but ill just post it in my thread instead.)

I could probably extend the due date until december 1st
Animating Violently.
-Lizzard97-Offline
Regular
Regular

Postby SharpBeast » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:01 am

-Lizzard97- wrote:
SharpBeast wrote:I hate to admit it, but it seems that I won't be able to finish the animation in time. T_T

I could probably extend the due date until december 1st

Thanks :) I will try to get it finished in time, but I can't guarantee that I will make it.
My Thread
SharpBeastOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby SharpBeast » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:38 am

I just completed it... It's Rushed ending(lol obviously), I won't be able to make combo and juggling sequences because they are time consuming as hell(at least for me), I sent you the file. I will fix some parts here and there in closest 2 days so dont put it in the collab yet.
Now I will go to sleep because I haven't slept for 38 hours, good thing that I got 2 days to rest. Well gnight fellas.

E: if you see some parts that need some fixing or tweaking pm me ill try to do them too.
My Thread
SharpBeastOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby -Lizzard97- » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:58 pm

New updates guys :3

_I'm currently animating the ending heh
_Part 1,2 and 3 are just done
_I'm thinking about adding one more part
_we have almost 20k frames :'D
_People from FluidAnims are joining this
_I extended due date until december 1st, that will be THE VERY LAST due date, so i suggest you to start animating right now :)
_I have a new intro for this forum, soon i will post it, so you guys can use it on your projects, repressenting the forum.

well, i'm so proud of you guys, i presented this collab here and everyone animated for it :') this will be the longest pivot collab ever :'DDDD all thanks to you!
Animating Violently.
-Lizzard97-Offline
Regular
Regular

Postby Leo » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:08 am

-Lizzard97- wrote:New updates guys :3

_I extended due date until december 1st, that will be THE VERY LAST due date, so i suggest you to start animating right now :)
_I have a new intro for this forum, soon i will post it, so you guys can use it on your projects, repressenting the forum.

well, i'm so proud of you guys, i presented this collab here and everyone animated for it :') this will be the longest pivot collab ever :'DDDD all thanks to you!

That's cool and I think the admins would say 'Thank you.' for making and intro for this forum.
LeoOffline
Professional
Professional

Postby SharpBeast » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:03 am

OMG 20k frames!!!!! YEAHHH! That is Amazing!

E: just took a look at the Animator Rooster, not a lot of people there(for 20k frames), and I couldn't find my name.(did I miss it? cuz I kinda did my part..)
My Thread
SharpBeastOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Vito » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:39 pm

SharpBeast wrote:

E: just took a look at the Animator Rooster, not a lot of people there(for 20k frames), and I couldn't find my name.(did I miss it? cuz I kinda did my part..)

No, you didn't miss it :>. Lizzard just forgot to update the list.
. (scared .
VitoOffline
VIP

Postby SharpBeast » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:55 am

NV Anims wrote:
SharpBeast wrote:

No, you didn't miss it :>. Lizzard just forgot to update the list.

Oh, so that is why ^.^
My Thread
SharpBeastOffline
Regular
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Animation Organization