RS COLLAB_sign ups are over.

Organise your Collabs, Joints, Pivot Wars, and finding Mentors here.

Moderator: Rank Team

Re: RS Clan_2 open Spots!!

Postby Blademaster » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:00 am

Leo wrote:Man. Why u steal Horsie's effect man?

Steal?
I am sure horsie is quite happy about the fact that there are people who love his effects. This is kind of a tribute to him man.

Nice work on the effect. Not too bad man!
BlademasterOffline
Rising Sun
Rising Sun
User avatar
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 7:55 am
Location: Germany

Re: RS Clan_2 open Spots!!

Postby Flame » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:26 am

VBxp wrote:here ya go ^^
Image

Image
I am pretty sure he actually copied and pasted them. since the piv files were given away for people to study iirc some time ago but yeah, You weren't even subtle with that. Not like it's a big deal just don't copy shit geez.
Image
Spoiler:
Frank Thomas and Ollie Johnston - The Illusion of Life: Disney Animation
https://vk.com/doc-58650815_254012664?dl=c753708760f72ab566
Richard Williams - The Animator's Survival Kit:
https://vk.com/doc176415392_222242886?hash=5e3a8f0a7cbfa92e91&dl=bc6e3d465d2f9e012c
Spoiler:
12 Principles of Animation summarized
http://vimeo.com/93206523
Aaron Hartline and Victor Navone, animators at Pixar Animation Studios and mentors at Animation Mentor, discuss timing and spacing tips and tricks
http://www.animationmentor.com/resources/webinars/timing-and-spacing/
Pixar's 22 rules to phenomenal storytelling
http://imgur.com/gallery/E8xe0

my thread
FlameOffline
I'm trash
VIP
User avatar
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:37 am

Re: RS Clan_2 open Spots!!

Postby Blademaster » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:44 am

Flame wrote:
VBxp wrote:here ya go ^^
Image

Image
I am pretty sure he actually copied and pasted them. since the piv files were given away for people to study iirc some time ago but yeah, You weren't even subtle with that. Not like it's a big deal just don't copy shit geez.

The original is still the best. Horsie is a god.
BlademasterOffline
Rising Sun
Rising Sun
User avatar
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 7:55 am
Location: Germany

Re: RS Clan_CLosed.

Postby Blademaster » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:47 pm

This thing is done for. if you want to have further information about how this goes on talk to me on skype/facebook. I leave DD.
BlademasterOffline
Rising Sun
Rising Sun
User avatar
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 7:55 am
Location: Germany

Re: RS Clan_2 open Spots!!

Postby VBxp » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:34 pm

Flame wrote:
VBxp wrote:here ya go ^^
Image

Image
I am pretty sure he actually copied and pasted them. since the piv files were given away for people to study iirc some time ago but yeah, You weren't even subtle with that. Not like it's a big deal just don't copy shit geez.

Lol noo I got it in file format
I don't copy and paste people's stks
My bad didn't know it was that big of a deal so from now on I'll just make my own
New to DarkDemon
Image
VBxpOffline
Active
Active
User avatar
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:16 pm
Location: USA

Re: RS Clan_information Update.

Postby Horsie » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:49 am

RS SQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD
HorsieOffline
Fabulous
VIP
User avatar
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:44 pm
Location: Poland Grudziądz

Re: RS Clan_information Update.

Postby Fayte » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:54 pm

Yeet
FayteOffline
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:24 pm

Re: RS Clan_information Update.

Postby Hitman » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:01 pm

RS SQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADD
We're about to bring the house down!!
RS is kinda dead now huh?,and so am I.



HitmanOffline
Active
Active
User avatar
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:05 am
Location: New World

Re: RS Clan_information Update.

Postby Blademaster » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:51 am

Hitman wrote:RS SQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADD
We're about to bring the house down!!

THAT'S MA BOI !


RS SQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!! (scool (scool (scool (scool (scool
BlademasterOffline
Rising Sun
Rising Sun
User avatar
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 7:55 am
Location: Germany

Re: RS Clan_2 open Spots!!

Postby Setto » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:39 pm

Leo wrote:Man. Why u steal Horsie's effect man?

leo your fucking sig gets me so hype like ffs
so many explosions
ShadowLith: 450 frames
Katana guy vs big sword dude: 84 frames
pyro vs setto: i think its like 890 frames or something idfk
SettoOffline
Fanatic
Fanatic
User avatar
 
Posts: 874
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:05 pm
Location: VA Mechanicsville

Re: RS Clan_DISCORD_Come to visit us!

Postby Xeroz » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:32 am

RS SQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!
Image


^My Thread^
XerozOffline
The Doge
VIP
User avatar
 
Posts: 266
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:39 am
Location: You know, around the World

Re: RS Clan_DISCORD_Come to visit us!

Postby MrDaril » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:35 am

I got a question.
Since you said that members get reset or something once a month.
Do the old members stay and new members are able to join, or the old members get replaced by new ones once they do the animations for the month they have to improve in? :D
My Thread
Currently cooking up a joint with Ange(Alexis/Unus)
MrDarilOffline
Active
Active
User avatar
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:11 pm
Location: The Basement

Re: RS Clan_DISCORD_Come to visit us!

Postby Blademaster » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:33 am

MrDaril wrote:I got a question.
Since you said that members get reset or something once a month.
Do the old members stay and new members are able to join, or the old members get replaced by new ones once they do the animations for the month they have to improve in? :D

Aye, nah things changed. we are a permanent clan and we even got our discord.

Everyone is allowed to visit and learn at our clan. I'd suggest coming to our discord, there you can find the weekly tasks we have already done.
Also we are pretty active and the people there are the coolest guys ever. So yeah, come around bro :D

https://discord.gg/mNHby


EDIT: RS SQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD
BlademasterOffline
Rising Sun
Rising Sun
User avatar
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 7:55 am
Location: Germany

Re: RS Clan_DISCORD_Come to visit us!

Postby Hitman » Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:12 am

Blademaster wrote:
MrDaril wrote:I got a question.
Since you said that members get reset or something once a month.
Do the old members stay and new members are able to join, or the old members get replaced by new ones once they do the animations for the month they have to improve in? :D

Aye, nah things changed. we are a permanent clan and we even got our discord.

Everyone is allowed to visit and learn at our clan. I'd suggest coming to our discord, there you can find the weekly tasks we have already done.
Also we are pretty active and the people there are the coolest guys ever. So yeah, come around bro :D

https://discord.gg/mNHby


EDIT: RS SQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD


Yeah man, Its totally legit over there
RS is kinda dead now huh?,and so am I.



HitmanOffline
Active
Active
User avatar
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:05 am
Location: New World

Re: RS Clan_DISCORD_Come to visit us!

Postby MrDaril » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:18 am

Says dat the instant invite has expired or invalid xD.
My Thread
Currently cooking up a joint with Ange(Alexis/Unus)
MrDarilOffline
Active
Active
User avatar
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:11 pm
Location: The Basement

PreviousNext

Return to Pivot Organization

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest