u want wepon or robut? here waffl.

Talk about animation, post .stks and resources here.

Moderator: Rank Team

Re: u want wepon or robut? here waffl.

Postby ZeroZephyrum » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:46 pm

Waffles Mgee wrote:God DAMN. I'd usually do like two or three weapons at a time, most. You want a whole goddamn shipment.

I'll have a go at these, though. Probably not the katana, though props for using Jestream Sam's Katana from MGR:R. I personally dislike Katanas, people be thinking "glorious folded steel cut thru bullet" but really they can only cut through flesh and would break if they hit bone. People don't seem to realise that people only used Katanas for decoration and for last-ditch efforts, and that the main weapons would either be a spear, a bow or maybe even a greatmace. Spears mostly, though. Y'know I think I read somewhere that throughout time, people have killed more with spears than any other weapon :o

Fair enough c: I'm sure I can hunt around for a Katana to use, thanks. ^^ Now I just need to get 50 posts so I can go request my characters xD

EDIT, forgot to mention, there's no rush to make these weapons because I still need 50 posts to get my chars, but if you could, could you make them single sticks instead of splitting the parts of the weapon? I'm still a beginner so I find those easier to work with ^^;
Begone.. With the Thunderclap!

ZeroZephyrumOffline
Active
Active

Postby Ashero » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:08 pm

plz make a pivot of the picture in my avatar: http://asheroturnick.deviantart.com/
AsheroOffline
new scrooge
VIP

Postby Gary » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:00 pm

He said he makes weapons on robots. That isn't a weapon, nor a robot.
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby MCToast » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:52 am

Waffles Mgee wrote:but really they can only cut through flesh and would break if they hit bone.

Do you seriously think that?
MCToastOffline
VIP
VIP

Postby Waffles Mgee » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:32 am

MCToast wrote:
Waffles Mgee wrote:but really they can only cut through flesh and would break if they hit bone.

Do you seriously think that?

phpBB [video]

Yeah?
Waffles MgeeOffline
Gold Member
VIP

Previous

Return to Animation Chat / Resources