LordPivot's Factory - 1960's Ford Mustang Fastback

Talk about animation, post .stks and resources here.

Moderator: Rank Team

Re: LordPivot's Factory - T-54

Postby Lord » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:34 am

Thanks Luna, I'm planning on remaking that T-34
1. Because it's horrible
2. Because the one I drew is historically inaccurate. That one there is mounting the 85mm gun with the corresponding turret, making it the later model classed the T-34-85. Not the one I have it named.

The idea of making the weapons compatible with the tanks would be a good idea, but what LMG's do you have? Last time I checked there wasn't any.

I'm making another sprite as we speak, but I'll implement all the toning and stuff in the sprite after the one I'm doing, It'll be the M48 Patton.

Thanks for the comment!

Edit: I'll just put some toning into the one I'm doing right now and see if it works alright.
Ma' thread
"Some people get so caught up in perfecting their movements and effects, that they forget what an animation is meant to do, entertain people." - LordPivot
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Re: LordPivot's Factory - T-54

Postby Царица Луна » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:25 am

LordPivot wrote:Thanks Luna, I'm planning on remaking that T-34
1. Because it's horrible
2. Because the one I drew is historically inaccurate. That one there is mounting the 85mm gun with the corresponding turret, making it the later model classed the T-34-85. Not the one I have it named.

The idea of making the weapons compatible with the tanks would be a good idea, but what LMG's do you have? Last time I checked there wasn't any.

I'm making another sprite as we speak, but I'll implement all the toning and stuff in the sprite after the one I'm doing, It'll be the M48 Patton.

Thanks for the comment!

Edit: I'll just put some toning into the one I'm doing right now and see if it works alright.

I have no machines guns at the moment, but when I do make them you could use them if you wish.
ImageImageImage
Царица ЛунаOffline
Луна
Луна

Re: LordPivot's Factory - A-10 Thunderbolt II

Postby Lord » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:26 pm

New vehicle, the ugly beast called the...
A-10 Thunderbolt 2
Developed in the early 1970's, it uses a 30mm Avenger Rotary Cannon, the heaviest ever used on an aircraft. I was nicknamed the 'Warthog' or 'Hog' due to its rather ugly appearance. It has a top speed of 706km/hr and are reckoned to be an essential to the US Air Force for the attack of tanks and other land targets.
http://www.filz.us/files/b28b1da1/046/A-10_Warthog.zip
Ma' thread
"Some people get so caught up in perfecting their movements and effects, that they forget what an animation is meant to do, entertain people." - LordPivot
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Postby Царица Луна » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:37 pm

LordPivot wrote:New vehicle, the ugly beast called the...
A-10 Thunderbolt 2
Developed in the early 1970's, it uses a 30mm Avenger Rotary Cannon, the heaviest ever used on an aircraft. I was nicknamed the 'Warthog' or 'Hog' due to its rather ugly appearance. It has a top speed of 706km/hr and are reckoned to be an essential to the US Air Force for the attack of tanks and other land targets.
http://www.filz.us/files/b28b1da1/046/A-10_Warthog.zip

Most impressive sprite you've made to date; looks much more polished than previous sprites.

One complaint: I'm not sure if this applies to all sprites you've made to date, but it's awkward to handle the vehicles because the origin is at the front of the vehicle instead of the back; it feels more natural to have the origin located at the back at least for me.
ImageImageImage
Царица ЛунаOffline
Луна
Луна

Postby Lord » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:45 pm

I've always had the origin up front, guess I've just gotten used to having it there?
Thanks though, I do feel very happy with the outcome of it, thanks for suggesting the toning to me, I've considered using toning in previous builds but I just kept thinking about how the lighting would affect it, now I see toning is a must.

Prepare for a new generation of vehicles, the toning really adds to it. ;)
Ma' thread
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Re: LordPivot's Factory - M48 Patton

Postby Lord » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:46 pm

New tank for ye'
M48 Patton
A US main battle tank that served from 1953-1990's in the USA. It was the third in the series of tanks named after General George S. Patton, a tank commander of WW2. It was used very commonly in Vietnam in the 60's. The tank is still in service in many countries. Enjoy.
http://www.filz.us/files/f384d315/eec/M48_Patton.zip
Ma' thread
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Re: LordPivot's Factory - M48 Patton

Postby Llama » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:53 pm

You make me feel so guilty. I haven't touched my sprite thread in a while and you're making new updates nearly every two weeks or so. STAAAAAAHHHHHP...
LlamaOffline
but why though
VIP

Re: LordPivot's Factory - F22 Raptor

Postby Lord » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:08 pm

Haven't posted here in a while...

This will probably be one of my last sprites, at least one of the last that I make for fun anyway. Takes too long to make 'em.
This was going to be a sprite build on my Youtube channel but my recorder kind of broke halfway through. So, here you have it, the...

F22 Raptor
Introduced into the US Air Force at the end of 2005, 195 aircraft were built. It is a twin engine, all weather stealth tactical fighter aircraft. Production ceased in 2011 over the more versatile and cost efficient F-35.
F22 will always look cooler though :P
http://www.filz.us/files/a3efdcf2/1fe/Demo.zip
Ma' thread
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Re: LordPivot's Factory - F22 Raptor

Postby Finom » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:05 pm

Did you not hear what Llama said? Jk jk

These...are..........AMAZING :OOO
FinomOffline
im ded
VIP

Re: LordPivot's Factory - GMC CCKW (Deuce and a Half)

Postby Lord » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:12 pm

Another vehicle for you, truck this time. WW2 era. Kind of fitting too though I suppose, used commonly after the Normandy invasions, almost exactly 71 years ago. ;) Enjoy.

GMC CCKW - 'Deuce and a half'
Used widespread by the allies in WW2 to transport goods, weapons and ammunition to allied troops after the 1944 invasion of Normandy, D-day. Hope you likey. :D Only the demo this time, copying and pasting the vehicle from the demo is easier than assembling it yourself. :)
http://filz.us/2xHT
Ma' thread
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Postby Setto » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:02 pm

...Fancy :P
Thats a nice plane too, but where da machine guns at
ShadowLith: 450 frames
Katana guy vs big sword dude: 84 frames
pyro vs setto: i think its like 890 frames or something idfk
SettoOffline
Fanatic
Fanatic

Postby Lord » Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:56 am

Setto wrote:...Fancy :P
Thats a nice plane too, but where da machine guns at

Are you talking about the Raptor or the Thunderbolt?
Thanks for the comment. ;)
Ma' thread
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Postby Finom » Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:45 pm

Don't mind me, I'm just gonna download everything and spend a few days fooling around with them :D
Great work!
FinomOffline
im ded
VIP

Postby Gouenji32 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:23 pm

Really nice Vehicules dude !! I really love them !! :D I'll be sure if i use them(someday...) to mention you !
Great job ! (thumbsup
HOLIDAYS MOTHERFUCKER§!!!! :D

Project:

Project started (still thinking about ideas)
Gouenji32Offline
Regular
Regular

Re: LordPivot's Factory - Jagdpanzer E-100

Postby Lord » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:04 am

Really wanted to do this one,

Jagdpanzer E-100
In May 9, 1944 Krupp was asked to submit proposals for a super-heavy tank destroyer, mounting either of the 15 cm or 17 cm guns. Krupp first submitted a variant of the Maus, the second proposal was made on Adler's Panzerkampfwagen E-100. The E-100 was better than the Maus. Therefore, Porsche decided to offer Krupp the development of a super-heavy tank destroyer on the E-100. Before development could even start, Adolf Hitler ordered that the development on super-heavy tanks were to be discontinued. This is truely some monster in World of Tanks, hope you enjoy using it, and please give credit. ;)
http://filz.us/2xYR
Ma' thread
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

PreviousNext

Return to Animation Chat / Resources