LordPivot's Factory - 1960's Ford Mustang Fastback

Talk about animation, post .stks and resources here.

Moderator: Rank Team

Re: LordPivot's Factory - Mowag Piranha

Postby Lord » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:37 am

New stk, something I got attached to pretty fast;
Mowag Pirahna
First produced in 1972, this vehicle is available in 4x4, 6x6, or 10x10 variants, and have an advantage over tanks on roads due to being wheeled. Enjoy. ;)
http://filz.us/2CS4
Last edited by Lord on Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ma' thread
"Some people get so caught up in perfecting their movements and effects, that they forget what an animation is meant to do, entertain people." - LordPivot
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Postby Vito » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:52 am

Holy Shit bro! *_*
. (scared .
VitoOffline
VIP

Postby TheBimmer231 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:39 am

I sincerly love your stuff, but there is one thing bugging me in the Mowag Piranha, the level of detail isn't equal, i've learned it with the sprites i used and noticed that the sprites we're a lot more high quality than the stickman, so i told myself, do i make the sprites/sticks simpler or make the stickman more detailed, so if you make a highy detailed wheel for a unicolor car, don't do that. or put this in a white background with black stickman animation.
Signature :

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Secret anim : 182 Frames
TheBimmer231Offline
VIP

Postby Lord » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:46 am

TheBimmer231 wrote:I sincerly love your stuff, but there is one thing bugging me in the Mowag Piranha, the level of detail isn't equal, i've learned it with the sprites i used and noticed that the sprites we're a lot more high quality than the stickman, so i told myself, do i make the sprites/sticks simpler or make the stickman more detailed, so if you make a highy detailed wheel for a unicolor car, don't do that. or put this in a white background with black stickman animation.

Thanks man.
And funny enough, my art teacher at school was saying the same thing to me about consistency. XD
I'll try to keep everything to a high standard in the next build. :D
Ma' thread
"Some people get so caught up in perfecting their movements and effects, that they forget what an animation is meant to do, entertain people." - LordPivot
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Postby TheBimmer231 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:56 pm

<3 <3 <3
Signature :

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TheBimmer231Offline
VIP

Re: LordPivot's Factory - Junkers Ju 88

Postby Lord » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:53 pm

It's looking like I'll have to remove some of the older figures because I can't put anymore into this thread.

Here's a new one, the;
Junkers Ju 88
Created and mass produced in the mid-1930's, the Junkers Ju 88 was Germans primary bomber during World War 2. It had a top speed of 510 km/h. It stayed in service until being retired in 1945.
http://filz.us/2CSJ
Last edited by Lord on Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ma' thread
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Postby Raymond » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:18 am

That is awesome, all of these are awesome. I wish I had your patience so I could make cool stuff like this. Although in the new one I'm not a huge fan of those clouds you used. I'm pretty sure they are the generic clouds everyone uses. I could be wrong though. Then again I know you are focusing on the plane more than the background.

Also are you getting a message stating you reached the character limit for your post? I can see if I can do something about that, I'm just curious if that's the problem you are having.

EDIT: Actually I tested it myself and saw the problem. You should be able to update it now.
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Postby Lord » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:25 am

Thanks Raymond,
that background was just a quick thing I decided to add to change the thread up a bit. :)
Ma' thread
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Postby TheBimmer231 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:01 pm

more sticks pls
Signature :

TheBimmer231Offline
VIP

Re: LordPivot's Factory - 1960's Ford Mustang Fastback

Postby Lord » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:14 am

Felt like making something yesterday.

1960's Ford Mustang Fastback
Felt like making this one. Didn't trace, just referenced. Change the colours of the car if you want to. :D
https://www.mediafire.com/?nvkzdvn17cg3hzg
Ma' thread
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Postby TheBimmer231 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:39 am

Lord wrote:Felt like making something yesterday.

1960's Ford Mustang Fastback
Felt like making this one. Didn't trace, just referenced. Change the colours of the car if you want to. :D
https://www.mediafire.com/?nvkzdvn17cg3hzg

Awesome.
Signature :

TheBimmer231Offline
VIP

Postby Llama » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:47 am

Five month break damn son get back to the freight yard and make more stuff

Please make more
LlamaOffline
but why though
VIP

Previous

Return to Animation Chat / Resources