LordPivot's Factory - 1960's Ford Mustang Fastback

Talk about animation, post .stks and resources here.

Moderator: Rank Team

Re: LordPivot's Factory - Mega Tanks WW2 -Panzerkampfwagen E

Postby Four » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:04 pm

Oh jeez that's a big tank.
ok
FourOffline
VIP

Re: LordPivot's Factory - Mega Tanks WW2- Waffenträger auf E

Postby Lord » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:02 am

I made this one purely because of the reputation that it has on World of Tanks, I'm sure Marvy will know why. XD

Waffenträger auf E-100
This tank is actually completely fictional, apart from the fact that the cannon is mounted on the E-100's chassis. The cannon, which I should mention, is a 15cm anti-air cannon! I had fun making this and I hope you enjoy using this.
http://www.filz.us/files/4b000e87/e50/WT_auf_E-100.zip
Ma' thread
"Some people get so caught up in perfecting their movements and effects, that they forget what an animation is meant to do, entertain people." - LordPivot
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Postby Llama » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:31 am

That beast looks freaking majestic. (*_*)
LlamaOffline
but why though
VIP

Postby Lord » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:34 am

Thanks, I think the size is a little off though, it's much bigger in-game. But then again it was never built, so I'm merely sizing it in comparison to the chassis, which was made.
Ma' thread
"Some people get so caught up in perfecting their movements and effects, that they forget what an animation is meant to do, entertain people." - LordPivot
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Re: LordPivot's Factory - Mega Tanks WW2- Sturer Emil

Postby Lord » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:12 am

Final Nazi mega tank, this one is much more real than the last one. Here's the Sturer Emil...

Sturer Emil
The Nazi 'Self Propelled Anti Tank' gun had two prototypes built, one being destroyed in the eastern front and the other in a museum.
This was a fun one to do too, enjoy.
http://www.filz.us/files/469e5b55/968/Sturer_Emil.zip
Ma' thread
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Re: LordPivot's Factory - Mega Tanks WW2- KV-5

Postby Lord » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:17 pm

New tank, new nation, a soviet super heavy tank project, the KV-5...

KV-5
A cancelled project for a super heavy tank. Progress halted when Leningrad came under siege, no prototype was ever built. Hope you like it, enjoy.
http://www.filz.us/files/b0a92d98/8fc/KV-5.zip
Ma' thread
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Re: LordPivot's Factory - Mega Tanks WW2 - SU-14-1

Postby Lord » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:42 pm

Final Soviet Mega tank, not quite WW2 but...

SU-14
Prototype Soviet heavy self-propelled gun. Work began on it in 1933. Two prototypes were built, both of which had extra armour added to them and redesignated the SU-14-2 in 1940 in the defense of Moscow. Also my first artillery vehicle, enjoy.
http://www.filz.us/files/5afed840/0cd/SU-14.zip
Ma' thread
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Postby Aron » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:42 pm

STAHP BEING SO GOOD, DAMMIT
AronOffline
back, bitches
back, bitches

Postby Lord » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:52 am

Aron wrote:STAHP BEING SO GOOD, DAMMIT

Thanks. :)

After I finish this series I think I'll make some planes or jets, or if anyone else would like something different...
Ma' thread
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Re: LordPivot's Factory - Mega Tanks WW2 - T95

Postby Lord » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:05 am

The final tank in the Mega Tanks of WW2 series, the American T95 for you now.

T95 Heavy Tank Destroyer
The American Heavy Tank Destroyer was conceived in Spring 1945 but proved too late to be usable for WW2, it was originally meant to be used to break through the Siegfried Line but then was later proposed as a participant of the invasion of the Japanese mainland. 2 prototypes were built, 1 destroyed by engine fire in trials and the other was lost in a field in Virginia until 1974!
Hope you like this one, enjoy.
http://www.filz.us/files/d9267bef/a85/T95.zip
Ma' thread
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Re: LordPivot's Factory - Mega Tanks WW2 - T95

Postby Four » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:18 am

Those are some big fucking tanks, you always make these so well man.
ok
FourOffline
VIP

Re: LordPivot's Factory - IS-3 remake

Postby Lord » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:59 pm

Okay, now with the series out of the way, If like to take a retry on some of my previous vehicles. Firstly I tried the IS-3 again, I personally think it came out a LOT better.
I'll be remaking the Apache gunship, the M1A1 Abrams and maybe another one too.
Just to compare it for you...

IS-3
Though technically a Cold War tank, the IS-3 was created to battle Nazi German tanks in WW2. It was developed in 1945 with only a few tanks of its class being made due to the demand for main battle tanks in the Cold War instead of heavy tanks. This is a remake of the previous IS-3 in 115Pivots and I's WW2 arms and vehicles pack. I felt I didn't try hard enough on it and wanted to re-try it. I salvaged the large wheel from the previous tank. Enjoy.
http://www.filz.us/files/8f6cea4a/9cf/IS-3.zip

and this...

Ma' thread
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Re: LordPivot's Factory - M1 Abrams remake

Postby Lord » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:14 pm

A remake of the Abrams for you now, looks a lot nicer in my opinion.

M1 Abrams
The M1 Abrams was and still is the backbone of the US land forces. It was put into action in the 1980's. This is a remake of my previous Abrams, I hope you like it, enjoy. :D
http://www.filz.us/files/a4064209/de6/M1_Abrams.zip
Ma' thread
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Re: LordPivot's Factory - T-54

Postby Lord » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:47 pm

I needed this one for my project, The Gulf, so I thought I'd just upload it here.

T-54
Classified as Medium tank by the Soviets and later reclassified as Main Battle Tank, the first prototype of this tank appeared in the dying hours of WW2 in March 1945. Entered full production in 1947 and were involved in many of the worlds conflicts from its first appearance and still in use in some parts of the world. It later became the most widely produced tank series in history. Its appearance in Europe in the 1950's encouraged America to create the M60 Patton. Enjoy.
http://www.filz.us/files/62dac0e2/2aa/T-54.zip
Ma' thread
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Re: LordPivot's Factory - T-54

Postby Царица Луна » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:26 am

To be blunt, your earlier sprites didn't look that good. But overtime the quality of your sprites have definitely improved with increased detail and cleaner lines and overall designs.

16 Oct 2014

15 Feb 2015

You could still improve the quality of the sprites. One thing that could be done is to add different tones to each individual parts; this will add significant amount of time to make each sprite but it really makes them look polished. One other thing I could suggest is making the location of the details consistent. I don't know if it looks like this just because of resizing but some of the finer details on some of your vehicles have a line of bolts that are slightly off and some of the individual bolts differ in shape and size; improving this would also add to the sprites' polish.

I'm curious to see how much more you'll improve; already quite a bit of progress has been made in the last 4 months. Also, seeing that some of your vehicles have mounted machine guns, if you want you could make it so that my sprites (that is when I make machine gun sprites) are compatible with your vehicles.
ImageImageImage
Царица ЛунаOffline
Луна
Луна

PreviousNext

Return to Animation Chat / Resources