Download Pivot

Talk about animation, post .stks and resources here.

Moderator: Rank Team

Waffles Mgee
VIP
VIP
customrank: Gold Member

Re: Download Pivot

Post by Waffles Mgee »

Maybe a big fat "Decline All Offers" button.
Alca
Forum Helper
Forum Helper
customrank:
Location: Six hundred and sixty light-years away - gliding among the clouds of interstellar star stuff.

Post by Alca »

I wouldn't mind, but I'm pretty sure some of those programs weaved into the installer are unsafe. When I last used the installer it tried to install Searchprotect, which is actually malware. So yeah, I know you need to get paid, but it'd be nice to not infect everyone's computers while you're at it.

"Whenever people see birds flying through the sky, it's said that they get the urge to go on a journey.".

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
peterbone
Honorary
Honorary
customrank:

Post by peterbone »

See #20.
http://pivotanimator.net/FAQ

I do check from time to time to make sure that the offers are safe. Opting out of the offers during install is easy I think. I regularly test the installer and have not once accidentally installed one of the offers. I may sometime offer a version you can buy without offers in the installer, but I doubt anyone would buy it.
TheBimmer231
VIP
VIP
customrank:
customimage: thedarkdemon.com/rank_images/thebimmer231.png

Post by TheBimmer231 »

peterbone wrote:See #20.
http://pivotanimator.net/FAQ

I do check from time to time to make sure that the offers are safe. Opting out of the offers during install is easy I think. I regularly test the installer and have not once accidentally installed one of the offers. I may sometime offer a version you can buy without offers in the installer, but I doubt anyone would buy it.
Dead link :(
Signature :
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Secret anim : 182 Frames