Download Pivot

Talk about animation, post .stks and resources here.

Moderator: Rank Team

Re: Download Pivot

Postby Waffles Mgee » Fri May 30, 2014 5:54 pm

Maybe a big fat "Decline All Offers" button.
Waffles MgeeOffline
Gold Member
VIP

Postby Alca » Fri May 30, 2014 7:11 pm

I wouldn't mind, but I'm pretty sure some of those programs weaved into the installer are unsafe. When I last used the installer it tried to install Searchprotect, which is actually malware. So yeah, I know you need to get paid, but it'd be nice to not infect everyone's computers while you're at it.

"Whenever people see birds flying through the sky, it's said that they get the urge to go on a journey.".

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Location: Six hundred and sixty light-years away - gliding among the clouds of interstellar star stuff.

Postby peterbone » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:04 am

See #20.
http://pivotanimator.net/FAQ

I do check from time to time to make sure that the offers are safe. Opting out of the offers during install is easy I think. I regularly test the installer and have not once accidentally installed one of the offers. I may sometime offer a version you can buy without offers in the installer, but I doubt anyone would buy it.
peterboneOffline
Honorary
Honorary

Postby TheBimmer231 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:35 am

peterbone wrote:See #20.
http://pivotanimator.net/FAQ

I do check from time to time to make sure that the offers are safe. Opting out of the offers during install is easy I think. I regularly test the installer and have not once accidentally installed one of the offers. I may sometime offer a version you can buy without offers in the installer, but I doubt anyone would buy it.

Dead link :(
Signature :

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Secret anim : 182 Frames
TheBimmer231Offline
VIP

Previous

Return to Animation Chat / Resources