Sprite Builds and Let's Animate! - T95 Heavy Tank Destroyer

Talk about animation, post .stks and resources here.

Moderator: Rank Team

Sprite Builds and Let's Animate! - T95 Heavy Tank Destroyer

Postby Lord » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:34 pm

This wil be my thread for any future Let's Animate! videos and Sprite Builds, here's my first attempt at one making an Arleigh Burke Destroyer. I doubt any of you are going to watch the full 42 minutes, but some comments and advice would be appreciated. Enjoy.

Arleigh Burke class Destroyer - USS Oscar Austin
phpBB [video]

T95 Heavy Tank Destroyer
An awesome tank made by the US that never got passed trials, would have been savage if it worked right, :D Enjoy.
phpBB [video]
Last edited by Lord on Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ma' thread
"Some people get so caught up in perfecting their movements and effects, that they forget what an animation is meant to do, entertain people." - LordPivot
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Re: Sprite Builds and Let's Animate! - Thread

Postby tuna » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:48 am

why didn't you speed up the footage?
tunaOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby SIFTER » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:01 am

Good old days of winxp ;-;7
But yeah, no one can be arsed to watch a whole 42 minutes of sprite making. Plus the recording software you were using didn't manage to record the transparent window for some reason. But you still get credit for this lovely sprite work. I love it (thumbsup
Also, chiptune FTW!
SIFTEROffline
Admin
Admin

Postby Lord » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:43 pm

Sifter wrote:But yeah, no one can be arsed to watch a whole 42 minutes of sprite making. Plus the recording software you were using didn't manage to record the transparent window for some reason. But you still get credit for this lovely sprite work. I love it (thumbsup

Thanks, I'll be sure to half the speed of the drawing in future. Thanks for watching it (or at least some of it)
Sifter wrote:Also, chiptune FTW!

Chiptune, that's what it's called. I was searching up Arcade music the whole time because I had no clue what sort of music it was. Thanks again.
Ma' thread
"Some people get so caught up in perfecting their movements and effects, that they forget what an animation is meant to do, entertain people." - LordPivot
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Re: Sprite Builds and Let's Animate! - T95 Heavy Tank Destro

Postby Lord » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:17 am

New video, as some of you may have noticed in the video while I was saving parts of the sprites I am intending to start my first series of tanks after Christmas. I already have 3 lined up with another 3 or 4 underway.

Also, have a guess at the first song. ;)
Ma' thread
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Return to Animation Chat / Resources