Character Ideas

Talk about animation, post .stks and resources here.

Moderator: Rank Team

Character Ideas

Postby ZeroZephyrum » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:05 am

Hi guys, I thought this would be a fun thread to make, post various ideas you've had for characters, but haven't added to animations yet, either due to not having time, not being able to make the stickfigure you wanted for the idea, or because you don't feel like you could animate it well enough, or you plan to animate in the future. If you feel like it, make a quick animation or picture showing off your idea :)

If the case is that you don't have the correct stickfigure, just use a default stick, which is what I will be doing.

Also, if this is in the wrong board, feel free to move it to the correct one if you can mods.

My idea for a character, is a multi-weapon wielder who can switch between different modes as and when the need arises, for example if he's just fighting one on one or a small group, he'd be in a general combat mode. If he needs to quickly rush past, through or away from a group, he'd be in a speed based mode etc. My problems with not doing this character is that I don't have the right stick yet and I'm no good at making them, and that I don't feel like I could animate the character well enough yet. I will add more modes as I think of them but for right now it's General, Speed and Heavy atm.

Spoiler:
General CombatImage

Spoiler:
Heavy ModeImage

Spoiler:
Speed ModeImage

So everyone, share your character ideas :) who knows, maybe someone else on the forum will like your idea and animate it for you
Begone.. With the Thunderclap!

ZeroZephyrumOffline
Active
Active

Re: Character Ideas

Postby Waffles Mgee » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:14 am

Richard Smithson. Guy survived a plane crash, rebuilt his arms, eyes and added a scrappy endoskeleton so his body can deal with any weight his powerful arms pick up or throw. Built himself some power armour in his later years.

Younger Smithson at bottom, power armour Smithson at top.

Spoiler:
Waffles MgeeOffline
Gold Member
VIP

Re: Character Ideas

Postby ZeroZephyrum » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:55 pm

Waffles Mgee wrote:Richard Smithson. Guy survived a plane crash, rebuilt his arms, eyes and added a scrappy endoskeleton so his body can deal with any weight his powerful arms pick up or throw. Built himself some power armour in his later years.

Younger Smithson at bottom, power armour Smithson at top.

Spoiler:

Looks pretty damn cool :P
Begone.. With the Thunderclap!

ZeroZephyrumOffline
Active
Active

Return to Animation Chat / Resources