Car pack...

Talk about animation, post .stks and resources here.

Moderator: Rank Team

Car pack...

Postby Fenix » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:26 am

Hi there... Yea i know i'm not active at all... but i wanted to show you this... i'm making a little car pack... i don't know if anyone else made something like this... but i don't really care... i just want to post it here because i have nowhere else to xd.

The only car i've done by now is the Dodge Neon... But there will be more if i get to it... Here you have a screenshot...

Apart from cars, there will be customizable options such as the rims... Like the Neon, the rims you see there are the only rims i have made by now... There will be more rims...

If it's horrible... then at least i tried, and i had fun :B
FenixOffline
Active
Active

Re: Car pack...

Postby Lord » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:48 am

Keep at it, you'll get better if you think you're bad, that was certainly the case with me. ;)
Ma' thread
"Some people get so caught up in perfecting their movements and effects, that they forget what an animation is meant to do, entertain people." - LordPivot
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Postby SIFTER » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:18 am

You ought to start with a simple straight shape then make advantage of the insert tool. This way, you'll have more control over your curves. Your way of modeling, or rather outlining, is also very inefficient as it can limit you quite a bunch. I kinda like your attention to detail, though; the breaks behind the wheels, the antenna, and the thinner lines inside the unnecessarily thick outline of the car were a really nice touch. I can only wonder what the car's brand or model might be. :)
SIFTEROffline
Admin
Admin

Postby Fenix » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:20 pm

Thanks for the feedback. It means that i can now pay attention to all the mistakes you all pointed out. And thanks too, Sifter, for telling me a new way of modeling. It's going to be of great help. When i either get a better model of this, or finish a new car, or anything, i'll post it here.
Oh and btw, thos are actually not brake calipers, but shocks and springs :) but i'll certainly add brakes when i make them. I also have to make a grey... thing... to put behind the whole car stickfigure to resemble the chassis and stuff... i got a lot of things to do xD

Edit: I also put mirrors in it, but since they're blocked by the stick's hands (btw, the stick is also pretty happy because this is his first car and it's his first ride in it. Don't ask me how the other one got brave enough to drive with him), you can't see it.
FenixOffline
Active
Active

Postby Jack » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:23 pm

Fenix wrote:Thanks for the feedback. It means that i can now pay attention to all the mistakes you all pointed out. And thanks too, Sifter, for telling me a new way of modeling. It's going to be of great help. When i either get a better model of this, or finish a new car, or anything, i'll post it here.
Oh and btw, thos are actually not brake calipers, but shocks and springs :) but i'll certainly add brakes when i make them. I also have to make a grey... thing... to put behind the whole car stickfigure to resemble the chassis and stuff... i got a lot of things to do xD

Edit: I also put mirrors in it, but since they're blocked by the stick's hands (btw, the stick is also pretty happy because this is his first car and it's his first ride in it. Don't ask me how the other one got brave enough to drive with him), you can't see it.

Well, the only thing you need to add are dark grey inner wheel wells. That's pretty nice looking, maybe you could modify it to make an SRT4 ACR. Nice sticks, man!
please make an srt4 acr
i'm begging you
JackOffline
リラックス
リラックス

Postby Vito » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:27 pm

Looks cool to me, dunno I don't like the height. The suspension is just to high imo. But that's cool! Keep it up this is a great idea, makin' a stick everyone does not make.
. (scared .
VitoOffline
VIP

Postby TheBimmer231 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:43 am

nice, i guess, tho i don't really like outlines, they don't fit with plain color sticks, also, you use the outlines for everything, or don't, the wheels and the suspension seem out of place, but still, i like it.
you reminded me to post my vehicle pack, lel
Signature :

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Secret anim : 182 Frames
TheBimmer231Offline
VIP

Return to Animation Chat / Resources