Pivot Clans?

Talk about animation, post .stks and resources here.

Moderator: Rank Team

Pivot Clans?

Postby Andrew » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:31 pm

JW, are there even any Pivot clans like clans on Hyun's Dojo? I rarely see any of them, and usually the ones I see are inactive or have like 15 members. If there are, anyone know where to find them? I tried looking in both Pivot Organization and Pivot Chat, but I can't find any.
AndrewOffline

Re: Pivot Clans?

Postby Gary » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:10 pm

we tried that and it failed miserably.
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby Memphis » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:23 am

Clans are the absolute kanker of any animation forum you go to (unless it's widespread and actually has professionals, such as Hyun's Dojo). It doesn't get any worse than Shuniu wannabe tryhards who animate a hundred signature-stickmen in a single .piv and think it's beastly. Everyone can animate for themselves or joint with someone else, but an affiliation with a clan (to bring a sense of belonging, you get me?) is as of now completely unnecessary. So the absence of clans on TDD is perhaps justified since most people see it as an useless burden and hassle.
Shadow-Lith 2 - Being flashed
Spoiler:
former names on the old DD: ~Sharp / Memphis / sm0k33w33d420 / PervertedScumFuck / Radium / VginaDinahr / Camden / Mayfire
MemphisOffline
Active
Active

Postby Andrew » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:04 am

Memphis wrote:Clans are the absolute kanker of any animation forum you go to (unless it's widespread and actually has professionals, such as Hyun's Dojo). It doesn't get any worse than Shuniu wannabe tryhards who animate a hundred signature-stickmen in a single .piv and think it's beastly. Everyone can animate for themselves or joint with someone else, but an affiliation with a clan (to bring a sense of belonging, you get me?) is as of now completely unnecessary. So the absence of clans on TDD is perhaps justified since most people see it as an useless burden and hassle.

Gary wrote:we tried that and it failed miserably.

I see.
AndrewOffline

Return to Animation Chat / Resources