Tan Stks

Talk about Pivot, post .stks here.

Moderator: Rank Team

Tan Stks

Postby Tan » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:40 am

Pivot 4 opened up a whole new world of possibility. Here's some recent stuff I been doing.

Spoiler:

Seen this before? Yes you have, its NOT the one from droidz, this is BETTER. You seen it in a few anims, I made this, its very close to the game sprite.

Spoiler:

this. . . was requested by Tol, I made it for him.

Spoiler:

This is a good guy that looks ominous in a long animation in the works thats been dangling over my head for years.

Spoiler:

This is also from the same anim in the works, Its a soldier for the big good.

Spoiler:

This is the MC of my Wip. He is a red skinned stick human with medium thick dreads and his face is the only flesh exposed on the outfit, the other reds are leathers or hair. The one stick version has been in so many of my animations that even though he wasn't made to be my sig, alot of people assume he is my sig because of how often i animate this guy. His name is Raz by the way. He kills people, quit to start a family, pissed off his former boss, and got his wife and child killed and is out for revenge.

Downloads:
TanOffline

Re: Tan Stks

Postby Prometheus » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:04 am

Kinda wished you were in SMOTY. you'd probably have a good chance of winning.
Click the Pic for TDD thread. (Credits to Sifter for making my profile, RB, and Sig.)

"Animate to entertain others, lad. That's the point of animation. Some are too blind to see it though
Being big-headed and sucking balls don't go well in pair."
-Flame
PrometheusOffline
#NextComboKing2019
#NextComboKing2019

Postby Sifter » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:38 pm

I legit "oh damn"ed every new screenshot. Your stuff are so clean, man. Would you be interested in doing something based on a concept design I create for you?
.::::::::::||Sifter||::::::::::.
Currently animating: Shadowlith (prologue)
Image :: Image
SifterOffline
Okay guy
Rank Team

Postby Jojishi » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:33 pm

I'm honestly quite impressed, Tan. These full-bodies look absolutely amazing, and a big improvement over past stks you've made (in my opinion). As has been said, they look clean which is a plus. Thanks for showing these, and I'd like to see whatever else you make in the future. (thumbsup
JojishiOffline

Return to Pivot Chat / Resources