First Time Thread

Have a natter here with other users!

First Time Thread

Postby ~Raymond » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:32 pm

Talk about the first time you did something.

Soooo yesterday was my first time smoking weed and I enjoyed it (except for the taste... it was outdo) The guys I was with punched me in the stomach while i was holding in the smoke so I could get higher and it worked lol. I have other first time things but I wanna see if anyone else will post anything.
The Team | The Rules | My Thread
"If anime is what makes animation big again I fear for the future." ~Caleb

Shadow Lith Survivor
~RaymondOffline
Mindless Soul
Forum Helper

Re: First Time Thread

Postby Jack » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:07 pm

I remember the first time I smoked weed. It seems like you had a much better first time than me, lol.

I guess for me, always being a car guy and playing racing games my whole life, my favorite "first" was the first time I drove. There was really nothing special about it; it was just driving an '03 Galant aimlessly on country roads. I guess I just felt like this was something I'd been preparing for my whole life, and now I had this immense power in my hands. I felt free.

Oh, and there was the first time I had sex. It was her first time too, and it was really awkward and weird. Neither of us came.
JackOffline
リラックス
リラックス

Postby Blademaster » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:33 am

Jack wrote:I remember the first time I smoked weed. It seems like you had a much better first time than me, lol.

My first time weed... I completely forgot about it until an old friend of mine reminded me of it. Must've been good.
Today I am meeting a girl which I've known for like almost 6 years. It feels like the first time seeing her again, she turned into a gorgeous woman. (scared

It's also my first time that I get THAT many positive responses about my improvement. Like it seems to be REALLY clear for the other people.
It feels really good to make steps forward. I am still as excited as I was back then when I first started animation. (cheesygrin
BlademasterOffline
Rising Sun
Rising Sun

Postby tuna » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:32 am

~Raymond wrote: The guys I was with punched me in the stomach while i was holding in the smoke so I could get higher and it worked lol.

lmao those guys are dicks, that wont get you high haha

first time i smoked the stinky lettuce was when i was 14 with my older brother and his friend. was good.
tunaOffline
certified fresh
certified fresh

Postby Jojishi » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:23 am

It's good you enjoyed it, but I wouldn't recommend smoking it if you care about your health. Most of the carcinogens are due to the combustion, so tobacco smoke has over 50 different carcinogens while cannabis smoke only has a couple less. Vaping or edibles are much better health-wise. People may say that edibles are too strong, but that's mainly because they put in such ridiculous amounts of cannabis.

From what I've researched, 10% of cannabis is THC. 1 gram cannabis = 100 mg THC. If you're a first timer, you can feel the effects with 3 mg THC and the most you would ever need to feel high would be 10 mg. 1 gram of cannabis could easily give you 10 servings, if you were to make canna-butter (which isn't as complicated as it may look). Do this and you'll save your lungs and get accurate dosage. However, tolerance is a thing (like all drugs) so you'd want to keep it weekly/fortnightly, otherwise you'd have to keep increasing the dosage.

First times for things huh? Well this year, I got my first job and that's been going well. I'm getting tired and burnt out from it all though, so I'm going back to uni next year to study animation which I'm really excited about.
JojishiOffline

Return to General Talk