Post a picture of yourself [1]

Have a natter here with other users!

Re: Post a picture of yourself [1]

Postby Daniël » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:26 am

Llama wrote:
-NV- wrote:I've been silently photographed by my father. He told me to show my existence in this forum lol.
So..

Spoiler:
Kinda blurry :-:

Edit: forgot my italic lmao

Wtf dude you look like me lol

And a few billion other Asians.
DaniëlOffline
the
the

Postby Blademaster » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:45 pm

for the people who haven't seen it. A picture of Mitchez and me haha
Spoiler:
BlademasterOffline
Rising Sun
Rising Sun

Postby Mat » Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:01 pm

Daniël wrote:
Llama wrote:
-NV- wrote:I've been silently photographed by my father. He told me to show my existence in this forum lol.
So..

Spoiler:
Kinda blurry :-:

Edit: forgot my italic lmao

Wtf dude you look like me lol

And a few billion other Asians.

Wow. Racist!
MatOffline
Wasted
Retired

Postby Vito » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:25 am

Chris wrote:for the people who haven't seen it. A picture of Mitchez and me haha
Spoiler:

Nice teeth Chris & Mitch hahaha. It's shiny xD.
. (scared .
VitoOffline
VIP

Postby Raymond » Mon May 02, 2016 9:27 pm

After realizing how out of shape I've gotten these last few months, I've decided to start working out again. I'm going to try taking progress pictures every week or two for motivation. So this is from today, we'll call it week 1. Sorry for the shitty quality, this new phone I bought has an awful camera.

Spoiler:
Does anyone else here lift weights or work out?
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Postby Coweetie » Mon May 02, 2016 10:28 pm

^"out of shape"? besides that lil belly (which isn't even bad) you look just fine
nice smile by the way (cheesygrin
I do sports too since a few weeks now, but not for losing weight,just to be fit

@chris, nice to see you again xD
.....deviantart....3Dstuff.....freestyle.....pivot.....
Spoiler:

Life is a matter of opinion
CoweetieOffline
that orange dude
VIP

Postby Jojishi » Mon May 02, 2016 11:22 pm

That's a nice photo Chris and Mitch. You both have nice smiles.

Raymond wrote:After realizing how out of shape I've gotten these last few months, I've decided to start working out again. I'm going to try taking progress pictures every week or two for motivation. So this is from today, we'll call it week 1. Sorry for the shitty quality, this new phone I bought has an awful camera.

Spoiler:

If that's out of shape I must look like a God damn scribble. You look good... but maybe slightly out of shape so it's good you're working out. Healthy body, healthy mind etc.

I've been lifting weights for the past two months and managed to gain about 10lbs so far. I'm taking progress pics too. I'm still really weak though and can only squat with the bar still. Lately I've just been using leg machines since I kept injuring my upper body. My legs are getting bigger, but people only seem to notice the upper body so I still look scrawny lol.
JojishiOffline
Retired

Postby tuna » Tue May 03, 2016 1:52 am

Raymond wrote:After realizing how out of shape I've gotten these last few months, I've decided to start working out again. I'm going to try taking progress pictures every week or two for motivation. So this is from today, we'll call it week 1. Sorry for the shitty quality, this new phone I bought has an awful camera.

Spoiler:

dude how is that out of shape man you're hench :o
tunaOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby Raymond » Tue May 03, 2016 12:21 pm

Coweetie wrote:^"out of shape"? besides that lil belly (which isn't even bad) you look just fine
nice smile by the way (cheesygrin
I do sports too since a few weeks now, but not for losing weight,just to be fit

Thanks Windeh! What sports do you play?
Jojishi wrote:Lately I've just been using leg machines since I kept injuring my upper body. My legs are getting bigger, but people only seem to notice the upper body so I still look scrawny lol.
It's good that you're taking it easy if you injured yourself. Give your upper body some time to rest, but don't go too crazy on those leg machines or you'll start looking like George's friend Larry. xD
Harry wrote:dude how is that out of shape man you're hench :o
Thanks Harry! Maybe I'm not as out of shape as I thought, but I used to be a lot bigger.
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Postby Daniël » Wed May 04, 2016 5:24 am

Spoiler:

Started working out myself about 2 months ago. Noticed some difference, but I've got a skinny built, so it's gonna take some time before I look like Arnie.

Is that picture pre or post-workout?
DaniëlOffline
the
the

Postby Raymond » Wed May 04, 2016 11:41 am

It's a post-workout picture, so I prob look bigger than I really am. It was always hard for me to gain weight, I was pretty small compared to everyone in high school. I never felt like I had an appetite, but that changed when I started eating a good breakfast every morning. I guess when you sleep your body's metabolism slows down, and by eating something in the morning it takes your metabolism out of that dormant state. In the last two months I've gained 15 pounds. I wouldn't eat until you puke, but if you don't eat a healthy breakfast, that could be why you're having trouble gaining weight.

I'm trying to eat about 3000 calories a day. Besides when I lift weights, I generally sit on my ass all day. I shouldn't have to go overboard and eat 4000 a day like most people trying to gain mass, but if I start hitting a plateau I might try adding milkshakes to my meals.
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Postby Mat » Wed May 04, 2016 1:36 pm

Daniël wrote:

Spoiler:

Started working out myself about 2 months ago. Noticed some difference, but I've got a skinny built, so it's gonna take some time before I look like Arnie.

Is that picture pre or post-workout?

Don't give up skeleton!
MatOffline
Wasted
Retired

Postby Daniël » Thu May 05, 2016 4:44 am

Raymond wrote:It's a post-workout picture, so I prob look bigger than I really am. It was always hard for me to gain weight, I was pretty small compared to everyone in high school. I never felt like I had an appetite, but that changed when I started eating a good breakfast every morning. I guess when you sleep your body's metabolism slows down, and by eating something in the morning it takes your metabolism out of that dormant state. In the last two months I've gained 15 pounds. I wouldn't eat until you puke, but if you don't eat a healthy breakfast, that could be why you're having trouble gaining weight.

I'm trying to eat about 3000 calories a day. Besides when I lift weights, I generally sit on my ass all day. I shouldn't have to go overboard and eat 4000 a day like most people trying to gain mass, but if I start hitting a plateau I might try adding milkshakes to my meals.

I'm currently eating well in the 3000 calories a day, but I've got a sorta active job and I'm 1.90m, which means you need a lot more calories than average. Thing is that on some days with parties and shit I don't always have time to eat as much as I should, but oh well.

At least I'm hella handsome.
DaniëlOffline
the
the

Postby Raymond » Tue May 17, 2016 9:07 pm

Week 3, post workout.
Spoiler:
I feel like I've hit a wall in my progress this past week. I'm going to start drinking a protein shake after dinner. And maybe a protein bar with my breakfast. I need to start putting on more weight.
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Postby SIFTER » Tue May 17, 2016 9:29 pm

Are you sure this isn't the same picture? Same pants, same pose, same angle...Maybe slightly cropped.
SIFTEROffline
Admin
Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk