VIP

Re: The Mood Thread

Postby Daniël » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:57 pm

Sifter wrote:
Mori wrote:
Im3000 wrote:Lucky.

dude highschool is literally hell

I second that.

Ho ho ho, just wait until you get into the real world kids.
DaniëlOffline
the
the

Postby Jack » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:48 pm

Daniël wrote:
Sifter wrote:
Mori wrote:
Im3000 wrote:Lucky.

dude highschool is literally hell

I second that.

Ho ho ho, just wait until you get into the real world kids.

My uncle used to say that you think you're going though hell until you grow up and experience worse hell, and then you realize that in relativity, it wasn't so bad.
JackOffline
リラックス
リラックス

Postby Llama » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:49 pm

Man Christmas is great. Got a crisp $100 bill that a guy almost ripped clean through because he was just "fooling around", had to tell off a kid for being annoying, sister is being a bitch and acting all high and mighty because her $100 dollar bill wasn't nearly ripped in half, getting the same bullshit lecture from my aunt to "open up my heart" that she's told me at least a dozen times already this season.

It's not like I'm ungrateful, I'm absolutely thrilled to get $100 but come on you don't just yank it out of a person's hand like you're gonna steal it from them. I don't know I'm just not feeling it this season, sorry if this sounds really fucking spoiled or bratty but fuck me I just me and my family to chill for a while instead of completely blowing their holiday load into a church congregation that's barely supporting itself and literally running on scraps while we ourselves are dirt poor atm. Idk.
LlamaOffline
but why though
VIP

Postby Jack » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:03 pm

Christmas for me was p cool. I got a bunch of new fishing gear, some new clothes, and a fish tank.
JackOffline
リラックス
リラックス

Postby Jojishi » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:57 pm

You sure like fish. :p Did you also have fish for dinner? JkBut seriously that's cool.

I got some clothes and some blu-rays which I was happy about. I finally got to watch Ratchet and Clank which was pretty good.
JojishiOffline
Retired

Postby Jack » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:59 pm

Jojishi wrote:You sure like fish. :p Did you also have fish for dinner?

Ironically, I'm not a big fan of eating fish. (confused
JackOffline
リラックス
リラックス

Postby Jojishi » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:05 pm

Husky wrote:

Maybe not so ironic if you have pet fish (which I think you do considering you got a fish tank)?

Also, I like eating seafood which was unfortunately lacking this Christmas... :c
JojishiOffline
Retired

Postby andyzeke » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:27 pm

Jojishi wrote:
Husky wrote:

Maybe not so ironic if you have pet fish (which I think you do considering you got a fish tank)?

Also, I like eating seafood which was unfortunately lacking this Christmas... :c

Really? we should've switched places then.. Once, My mom decided to cook a lot of fish and put it in a soup (It was weird, but good)

The next day, we go over to a friends house for a big dinner on Christmas and you know what they made? A bunch of Fried fish. At least the food was good tho.. (Plus, Seafood is actually one of my favorites)
RAINBOW!!!! Hehe
andyzekeOffline
VIP

Postby Finom » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:46 pm

Love how active the community is, compared to how it was just a month ago.
FinomOffline
im ded
VIP

Postby Jojishi » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:13 pm

andyzeke wrote:
Jojishi wrote:
Husky wrote:

Really? we should've switched places then.. Once, My mom decided to cook a lot of fish and put it in a soup (It was weird, but good)

The next day, we go over to a friends house for a big dinner on Christmas and you know what they made? A bunch of Fried fish. At least the food was good tho.. (Plus, Seafood is actually one of my favorites)

Huh, I've never tried fish soup. It's good that you liked it though.

Seafood is one of my favourites too. I didn't like it when I was a kid, but now I love it. Normally I have prawns at Christmas which are my favourite.

Hype wrote:Love how active the community is, compared to how it was just a month ago.

I'll confess. I asked Santa to Make DarkDemon Active Again.
JojishiOffline
Retired

Postby SIFTER » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:35 pm

I feel both pride and satisfaction. Just a few minutes ago, I've recieved the beta test to the mobile game I've animated for, and the game turned out to be something of very high quality. And seeing how alive my idles made the character be was something that made me really satisfied, I mea n I've surprised myself with the quality of those idles, after not seeing them in a while. Sounds are very responsive and satisfying, level design is really interesting, and all in all it's a great game. Of course, this is all unbiased opinion. I'll thread all the animations that have or haven't been used in the game quite soon. Not sure how to go about presenting them—whether it'll be Youtube video or just gifs; likely youtube video. I'm sleeping happy today. It just feels nice to have contributed to something that was actually worth investing so much time and effort on.
SIFTEROffline
Admin
Admin

Postby elixir » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:02 pm

Sifter wrote:I feel both pride and satisfaction. Just a few minutes ago, I've recieved the beta test to the mobile game I've animated for, and the game turned out to be something of very high quality. And seeing how alive my idles made the character be was something that made me really satisfied, I mea n I've surprised myself with the quality of those idles, after not seeing them in a while. Sounds are very responsive and satisfying, level design is really interesting, and all in all it's a great game. Of course, this is all unbiased opinion. I'll thread all the animations that have or haven't been used in the game quite soon. Not sure how to go about presenting them—whether it'll be Youtube video or just gifs; likely youtube video. I'm sleeping happy today. It just feels nice to have contributed to something that was actually worth investing so much time and effort on.

I'm happy for you :D
elixirOffline
VIP

Postby Llama » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:07 pm

way to go sifty. i loved your updates you would put up every once in a while showcasing the progress on the game, cant wait for a full release
LlamaOffline
but why though
VIP

Postby Finom » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:15 pm

Llama wrote:way to go sifty. i loved your updates you would put up every once in a while showcasing the progress on the game, cant wait for a full release

What the beautiful goat said
FinomOffline
im ded
VIP

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk