The Mood Thread

Have a natter here with other users!

Re: The Mood Thread

Postby Josh » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:41 am

Tuna wrote:the people that voted to leave are fucking morons who are either racists or misinformed.

tnx friend
DarkDemon Member since 6th July 2010
JoshOffline
2010 - 2015
Web Developer

Postby Daniël » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:39 am

Y'all done fucked up, great job UK.
DaniëlOffline
the
the

Postby XElite109 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:53 am

I'm feeling horny today but thats how i always feel. is that normal?
XElite109Offline
VIP
VIP

Postby Mat » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:18 pm

I feel like getting high tonight since its been a few weeks since I smoked last.
MatOffline
Wasted
Retired

Postby Extra » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:05 pm

I got a dog, so im pretty happy
ExtraOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Postby Mat » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:56 pm

Extra wrote:I got a dog, so im pretty happy

Did you name him after me?
MatOffline
Wasted
Retired

Postby Extra » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:35 pm

im sorry man, but nah
he still got his name from his owners and since he listens to that he can have it.
It's Tiko.
ExtraOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Postby Ray » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:46 pm

Been in a pretty irritated mood lately. I just don't feel like listening to anything anyone has to say but of course I do listen because I'm a respectable person but that just irritates me more. lol. Must be a teen thing.
The Team | The Rules | My Thread
"If anime is what makes animation big again I fear for the future." ~Caleb

Shadow Lith Survivor
RayOffline
Mindless Soul
Forum Helper

Postby Jojishi » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:50 pm

It's unfortunate to hear about the situation in the UK. I'm sure things will improve in the future, but it sounds like some hard years ahead then... If most economists and experts argued against it I have no idea why they'd even toy with the idea of putting it to vote. It just all around sounds like a bad idea.

If it's any consolation Ray, I still feel like that at times. It definitely seemed worse when I was a teenager though.
JojishiOffline
Retired

Postby Llama » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:47 pm

Bloodborne is killing me. I had over 20,000 blood echoes and then some cunt with a spear smacks me around with no breathing room and kills me and I lose all of it. Father Gascoigne has to be the most retardedly hard boss in history; its fine until he turns into a beast where he becomes literally invincible unless you use a MUSIC BOX THAT TAKES FOREVER TO PULL OUT AND USE. It doesn't help that he jumps around like a monkey spreading paper cuts and rubbing alcohol everywhere he lands.

Send help pls
LlamaOffline
but why though
VIP

Postby Gary » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:50 pm

Llama wrote:Bloodborne is killing me. I had over 20,000 blood echoes and then some cunt with a spear smacks me around with no breathing room and kills me and I lose all of it. Father Gascoigne has to be the most retardedly hard boss in history; its fine until he turns into a beast where he becomes literally invincible unless you use a MUSIC BOX THAT TAKES FOREVER TO PULL OUT AND USE. It doesn't help that he jumps around like a monkey spreading paper cuts and rubbing alcohol everywhere he lands.

Send help pls

just wait until you get to noodle face.

and just wait until you lose 1 million blood echoes due to gravity like everyone does at one point or another.

also if you want to kill gascock easy, oil and molotovs are your best friend.
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby Daniël » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:24 am

I'm pretty fucking annoyed at the moment. People giving me wrong times, because they fucking assume I'm gonna be late, even though I'm barely ever late. Which would be fucking okay if it didn't mean I had to fucking skip breakfast and lunch in order to get there and still work out today. Then my fucking bike starts having issues, which means I'm losing even more time. And my sister asked me to take her sweater, but after looking through the house I can't find it. When I call her about that she notifies me that she already picked it up, but couldn't fucking text me because she didn't have her phone with her. EVEN THOUGH I'M ON THE FUCKING PHONE WITH HER.

I know it's objectively all pretty minor struggles, but I'm agitated because all I ate today is fruit and I just need to vent.
DaniëlOffline
the
the

Postby Mat » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:12 pm

Daniël wrote:I'm pretty fucking annoyed at the moment. People giving me wrong times, because they fucking assume I'm gonna be late, even though I'm barely ever late. Which would be fucking okay if it didn't mean I had to fucking skip breakfast and lunch in order to get there and still work out today. Then my fucking bike starts having issues, which means I'm losing even more time. And my sister asked me to take her sweater, but after looking through the house I can't find it. When I call her about that she notifies me that she already picked it up, but couldn't fucking text me because she didn't have her phone with her. EVEN THOUGH I'M ON THE FUCKING PHONE WITH HER.

I know it's objectively all pretty minor struggles, but I'm agitated because all I ate today is fruit and I just need to vent.

White privilege problems
MatOffline
Wasted
Retired

Postby Ray » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:48 pm

Savage wrote:White privilege problems

Jojishi wrote:If it's any consolation Ray, I still feel like that at times. It definitely seemed worse when I was a teenager though.

uugghhh so it doesn't stop?
The Team | The Rules | My Thread
"If anime is what makes animation big again I fear for the future." ~Caleb

Shadow Lith Survivor
RayOffline
Mindless Soul
Forum Helper

Postby Gary » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:07 pm

got my license today. facing an existential crisis as i realize that time is moving by fast and i'm becoming an adult and i am not ready
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk