Postby matterkins » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:04 pm

Elipter wrote:Feeling lonely. :/

I'll be here with you bby
matterkinsOffline
Regular
Regular

Re: The Mood Thread

Postby Jojishi » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:54 pm

TolSKIE wrote:I've been busy I guess. Uni is just amazing. The environment, and the people around me are awesome to get along with compared to my high school classmates (who were toxic basically. Every single one.) My only regret is that I wont be able to be as active and involved with DD and Pivot as much as I used to. I actually miss you guys haha...

It's so great to hear that you're enjoying it! Taking it all in, living your life and doing what you want while surrounded by like-minded people.

We miss you too Tol. Be sure to drop by every once in a while if you want. :)

Elipter wrote:Feeling lonely. :/

We're here for you. I've been feeling a bit lonely myself lately. :(
JojishiOffline
Retired

Postby tuna » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:25 pm

just got my GCSE results, got 8 A's and 2 B's, and all i've done for the last 2 years is doss about and make stickfigure animations,. im so chuffed because my targets were mostly B's and a few A's (tho slightly miffed that i didnt get an A* in maths because i've done so many mocks and got A*s every single time, and the exam was pretty piss, so idk. everyone i've spoke to also said they got a grade below what they expected in maths, a bit spooky)
tunaOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby matterkins » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:14 pm

Tuna wrote:just got my GCSE results, got 8 A's and 2 B's, and all i've done for the last 2 years is doss about and make stickfigure animations,. im so chuffed because my targets were mostly B's and a few A's (tho slightly miffed that i didnt get an A* in maths because i've done so many mocks and got A*s every single time, and the exam was pretty piss, so idk. everyone i've spoke to also said they got a grade below what they expected in maths, a bit spooky)

gg lol
matterkinsOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Josh » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:22 pm

I passed GCSE English the second time doing it. At least I can say I'm literate now.
DarkDemon Member since 6th July 2010
JoshOffline
2010 - 2015
Web Developer

Postby XElite109 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:43 am

Josh wrote:I passed GCSE English the second time doing it. At least I can say I'm literate now.

Im sad..this nigga took my name.
XElite109Offline
VIP
VIP

Postby Josh » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:35 am

XElite109 wrote:Im sad..this nigga took my name.

(scool
DarkDemon Member since 6th July 2010
JoshOffline
2010 - 2015
Web Developer

Postby Finom » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:41 pm

I feel a considerable amount of mixed emotions. I feel like leadership camp is something that has truly shaped my life, and changed the way I view everything. I recognize more of what I do wrong, enjoy more intellectual and even sometimes pointless thoughts, and it's quite nostalgic going back to this site. It's sad to see more people from all sorts of places become less active, and I miss people that I never would have ever thought about had I not had constant waves of nostalgia. There are plenty of people I wish I could talk to again, and many regrets considering how young I may seem to a considerable lot on this rock we live on. People say to enjoy life, live for what it is, but I have so many thoughts, so many ideas, I'm overwhelmed with all the senses I seem to possess. There isn't any word or phrase to describe this sensation I have; of euphoria and demise, of lust and serenity. My music taste has also dramatically changed, as I never stop listening to soft, heart-felt music at the time of me typing this out. Hah, it's almost how ridiculous it seems. I'm pouring a little of my soul out, which nobody in my personal life even knew existed, to this random ragtag bunch of people hidden behind computer screens, which I had no recollection of 2 1/2 years ago. Yet I feel for you guys, almost experiencing the problems you guys have typed out on my screen here as if I'm there with you, and I love you guys. I have no idea what the motivation behind any of what my soul-pouring is, but I feel like it's something I have to do. My writing may not be the best, but I hope through all the pixels on the screen, the meaning has not been depleted. I now animate worse than any beginner I've ever known, yet feel like I need to take flight and find some way to animate, as I've had flashes of inspiration, hope, of my own works, but in reality knowing I won't be able to make it, and I'm running out of time to improve upon my abilities. But I digress about myself.. The point is, in four words, I love you all.
FinomOffline
im ded
VIP

Postby elixir » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:49 pm

i love you too <3
elixirOffline
VIP

Postby Llama » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:15 pm

It's good to vent sometimes, really helps to get whatever is eating away at you outside of your system and in a comprehendable form.

Anyway I feel like shit
LlamaOffline
but why though
VIP

Postby elixir » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:19 pm

Llama wrote:It's good to vent sometimes, really helps to get whatever is eating away at you outside of your system and in a comprehendable form.

Anyway I feel like shit

y
elixirOffline
VIP

Postby Llama » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:22 pm

bcuz reazunz
LlamaOffline
but why though
VIP

Postby elixir » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:32 pm