The Mood Thread

Have a natter here with other users!

Re: The Mood Thread

Postby Jojishi » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:41 am

Daniël wrote:People giving me wrong times, because they fucking assume I'm gonna be late, even though I'm barely ever late. Which would be fucking okay if it didn't mean I had to fucking skip breakfast and lunch in order to get there and still work out today.

People like that are a pain. It's worse when you're always on time, but they'll be an hour late. Recently I had a friend who didn't show up for an hour, then I rang his place and his mum said that he was still coming and he'd call me. He totally stood me up though. Maybe he's going through something, but whatever.

Ray wrote:uugghhh so it doesn't stop?

It's usually if someone's talking at me, as opposed to talking with me. I also hate needless details... I feel guilty for saying this, but it's usually my Mum if she's talking about her day to me (it's usually the same) and I just nod my head and say "yeah" constantly. Most people would realise that they're talking a bit much and cut to the chase, some people don't. I respect her though and half the time it can be interesting to listen to.

It should get better when you've graduated high school. If you're going to college/uni, you're surrounded by like-minded people with the same interests.

Gary wrote:got my license today. facing an existential crisis as i realize that time is moving by fast and i'm becoming an adult and i am not ready

Congrats on your license! Oh, and just wait until you're 21 and still find yourself on a Pivot forum. ;) I'm still not ready to be an adult lol.
JojishiOffline
Retired

Postby Gary » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:10 pm

just finished hanging out with about 8 of my friends at a little party my parents threw, and it was pretty fun. they left and my parents are launching fireworks now, but I'm just curled up in my room with my dog since I can't stand fireworks. p nice day overall

also i just learned i have the second most posts on this site so that's just an ego boost
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby Koolcid » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:06 am

Going on vacation for a week starting tomorrow so thats gonna be dope.

Also just passed my two year anniversary on THIS site. Wow holy shit.
KoolcidOffline
Matorator
Matorator

Postby Blademaster » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:55 pm

I realised that the World is cancerous and pokemon go is the main reason currently for it.
There is no hope in humanity, we're just an infection for the earth.
Earth is repetetive and boring.

Humanity changed the world, but it also changed humanity.
BlademasterOffline
Rising Sun
Rising Sun

Postby Raymond » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:48 pm

Donald Trump wrote:Going on vacation for a week starting tomorrow so thats gonna be dope.

It's crazy how fast the time goes by. Where are you going on vacation too?
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Postby Daniël » Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:36 pm

I went to Melt! festival in German this weekend and it was absolutely awesome. There was a bit of drama when on Friday a friend had to cry, because her parents weren't doing so well and she drank almost half a liter of vodka. Then on Saturday another friend got a call that her cousin of 24 died very suddenly, which obviously wasn't that great either.

Anyway, I did have a lot of fun too, there were some fantastic performances from Graham Candy, Tame Impala, Disclosure, Jamie xx, Chvrches, Tiga and more. I'm really sad that it's over as I'd have liked to party for another day, but at least I'll be able to sleep in my own bed and cook in my kitchen, which is very nice.
DaniëlOffline
the
the

Postby Koolcid » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:29 pm

Raymond wrote:
Donald Trump wrote:Going on vacation for a week starting tomorrow so thats gonna be dope.

Im back I went to buckhorn ontario
KoolcidOffline
Matorator
Matorator

Postby Mat » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:41 pm

Donald Trump wrote:
Raymond wrote:

Im back I went to buckhorn ontario

Wb come to PA now
MatOffline
Wasted
Retired

Postby Ashero » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:07 pm

I'm pretty excited. I'm going to out of state next week, and I've finally overcome a few obstacles in my life.
AsheroOffline
new scrooge
VIP

Postby Jojishi » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:56 pm

I finally finished the treatment for my short film. This has literally taken me years but it's done now and I'm super happy about that.

What held me back was that the story deals with extremely complex themes and concepts. Following a 3 Act structure and forcing myself to get the ending down on paper, no matter how it was means it's over. I'm glad perfectionism isn't holding me back anymore, because telling myself I had to be perfect meant nothing ever got done (ironically enough, far from perfect).

I will be working on the script soon. :)
JojishiOffline
Retired

Postby Finom » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:12 pm

Joji, can't wait to see it.
I'm back from the camp, and after enjoying what looking back seems to be a second family, I never knew how stressful my life was. I feel like a bitch because I'm barely handling what I've been living my whole life as
FinomOffline
im ded
VIP

Postby SIFTER » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:32 pm

People telling me how to live my own life makes me feel like not doing anything for hours. Last year they told me, "NO! You can't study English in university because all that's got to give is teaching in highschool!" This year, second year in, they're telling me, "Still with that English? Still not moving to another branch, son?" And that just pisses me off. Like, how am I supposed to deal with these sorts of people? It's funny how anything that hasn't got a thing to do with maths or biology they classify it as something with no future. How am I supposed to deal with this? I'm not moving to another branch, and am definitely not listening to those types, but how am I supposed to deal with them so as not to be judged like that? It pisses me off!

The worst part is how it requires them this little to reveal whatever insecurity mother's got about my life's decisions.

What's worse, even my family does that--except for my father.

tl;dr: People want to decide for me and it angers me.
SIFTEROffline
Admin
Admin

Postby Llama » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:22 am

Sifter wrote:People telling me how to live my own life makes me feel like not doing anything for hours. Last year they told me, "NO! You can't study English in university because all that's got to give is teaching in highschool!" This year, second year in, they're telling me, "Still with that English? Still not moving to another branch, son?" And that just pisses me off. Like, how am I supposed to deal with these sorts of people? It's funny how anything that hasn't got a thing to do with maths or biology they classify it as something with no future. How am I supposed to deal with this? I'm not moving to another branch, and am definitely not listening to those types, but how am I supposed to deal with them so as not to be judged like that? It pisses me off!

The worst part is how it requires them this little to reveal whatever insecurity mother's got about my life's decisions.

What's worse, even my family does that--except for my father.

tl;dr: People want to decide for me and it angers me.

i feel your pain. literally everyone judges me and tries to poke fingers into my life and nudge me into paths i dont want to go through. my sister disapproves of how i have "literally no friends", except that i do have friends its just that its a small circle of friends, which she despises for some reason; she rambles on and on about wanting a "close circle" of friends when in reality her circle has like 20 people and she has toxic off-and-on friendships with a number of them. A lot of people in my family tease me about what career i want (im wanting to either be a chef or an author, culinary arts and literature both interest me). For some reason everyone thinks its dumb that i want to do those two things; my parents both work physically demanding labor jobs and they want me to be able to have a steady job that doesn't require much work so i can see where my parents are coming from but everyone else seems to just absolutely not want me to be a chef or author. If its something i want to do im gonna do it i dont need people that are supposed to be supporting me to hold me back geez.
LlamaOffline
but why though
VIP

Postby Outdated » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:34 pm

I feel comfy.
Firecracker wrote:Remember, movements aren't everything, creativity is just as important.

a.k.a. talkingcd

maybe I am
OutdatedOffline
Bot
VIP

Postby Euclid » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:37 am

I've been busy I guess. Uni is just amazing. The environment, and the people around me are awesome to get along with compared to my high school classmates (who were toxic basically. Every single one.) My only regret is that I wont be able to be as active and involved with DD and Pivot as much as I used to. I actually miss you guys haha...
Click the Pic for TDD thread. (Credits to Sifter for making my profile, RB, and Sig.)

"Animate to entertain others, lad. That's the point of animation. Some are too blind to see it though
Being big-headed and sucking balls don't go well in pair."
-Flame
EuclidOffline
#NextComboKing2019
#NextComboKing2019

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk