Shit that happens to you and fucks up your day

Have a natter here with other users!

Re: Shit that happens to you and fucks up your day

Postby Ray » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:33 pm

Gary wrote:Something that fucks up my day is my gf's obsessive ex. I don't really care for him, but we've been dating for a year, and whenever he says the Pledge of Allegiance, instead of saying one nation under God, he says one nation under Kaila (gf's name). Usually puts me in a bad mood and fucks with my day.

If I were you, it'd be the obsessive ex commenting on this thread saying
"My ex girlfriends' obsessive boyfriend in my window every night" or "My ex's boyfriend always beating me up every morning"
The Team | The Rules | My Thread
"If anime is what makes animation big again I fear for the future." ~Caleb

Shadow Lith Survivor
RayOffline
Mindless Soul
Forum Helper

Postby Grams » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:40 pm

Gary wrote:whenever he says the Pledge of Allegiance, instead of saying one nation under God, he says one nation under Kaila

who does this
what
Steam || Thread || MAL
▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ▁
GramsOffline
L'appel du vide
L'appel du vide

Postby Gary » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:09 pm

Grams wrote:
Gary wrote:whenever he says the Pledge of Allegiance, instead of saying one nation under God, he says one nation under Kaila

who does this
what

i dont even know. he's an obsessive twat.
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby Lionheart » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:43 pm

I hate being pressured to do something I don't want to do and I hate people who use religion to justify their hypocrisy.

Steam: l3g3nd4ryli0n
YEAH, MIGHT AS WELL COPY & PASTE THAT.
LionheartOffline
Old Bastard
Retired

Postby Aron » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:17 pm

Oh God, so many things. Let me see...
My mom's boyfriend - He always acts like he has all the fucking authority, when he really doesn't. He also can't be trusted and goes out and gets drunk all the time.
My stepgrandparents - Whenever they come over, I have to sleep on the couch (they get my bed), and they're huge assholes.
Mori - Just kidding bud.
My little sister taking showers - She always takes 45 minute long showers and takes up all of the hot water.
Broken links on a thread - FUCKING FIX THE FUCKING LINKS YOU FUCKING LAZY FUCKING FAGGOT
When you're taking a glorious shit, and then...DIARRHEA!!!
People who like call of duty - I'm fine with them, just not the kind that go "BOOM HEADSHOT" or "YOU JUST GOT QUICKSCOPED LOL NOOB"
Those subtle yet constant headaches. Fuck.
Random erections.
This only happened once, but I overheard my crush saying: "Jacob asked me out yesterday." Note that I hate Jacob.
AronOffline
back, bitches
back, bitches

Postby Cressel » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:49 am

There's not a lot of things that ruin my day, it has to be something really deep like family members getting really sick or huge discussions.

Other than that while browsing online any kind of meme, rage comic, random=funny kind of comments, that sort of stupid things really trigger me.
CresselOffline
애교!!!
Fanatic

Postby Jojishi » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:38 am

Aron, your mum's boyfriend's actions speak louder than his words and the way he pretends he is. Someone who acts like that will never be a responsible adult with justified authority. I'm sorry he gets drunk all the time. He's probably had a rough time in his life and uses it as an escape, so he needs help, just no of the alcoholic kind. I hope your mum moves on or he gets the help he needs.

I hate sleeping on couches. Hope your couch is comfortable because I don't see any way out of that. Maybe you could try discussing it with your parents and work out a compromise.

My sister used to take ridiculously long showers so I feel your pain. I feel guilty you mention broken links. I should stop being so lazy and actually fix that tutorial I made. Call of Duty sucks, that many people agree on. The random erections will stop eventually. I remember I had the same thing extremely badly when I was 12 where I would get them every day. With the relationship side of things, be cautious that your girlfriend might ask him out but if that happens it's to be expected at your age. It might be okay and nothing will happen but try not to get too upset. I know that's hard to hear and I know my advice might not be helpful in this department since I've never even had a relationship, but at least you're getting the experience. If things don't work out, you're still very young and shouldn't have to deal with it when you're older.
JojishiOffline
Retired

Postby Gage » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:02 am

Sometimes when I go to put my ear buds down they bounce and land in my drink.
Sometimes I will be taking a shower and wash my body for too long and then the water gets cold before I can wash my hair.
People think I'm gay.
My pants start riding up after I sit down and starts to choke my penis.
I never have room to open my microwave.
GageOffline
VIP

Postby Mat » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:20 am

When it snows and I have to spend the night at my old halfway house with no cigarettes for the morning.
MatOffline
Wasted
Retired

Postby Anton » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:53 am

People think I'm gay.

People who call others "gay" without any frikin' evidence.
StickMaking | Animations Thread
The switch is now on OFF
AntonOffline
VIP

Postby Mat » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:57 am

Anton wrote:
People think I'm gay.

People who actually care about whether or not someone is gay.
MatOffline
Wasted
Retired

Postby Aron » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:03 pm

Mat wrote:
Anton wrote:
People think I'm gay.

People who actually care about whether or not someone is gay.

Yeah, I don't get it either. It's pretty fucked up that people hate people just because of their sexual preference. And people saying things like, "GAYS ARE SINNERS BECAUSE IT'S AGAINST MY RELIGION" is just as fucked up. It would be like me going on a no-carb diet and saying that you guys can't eat bread or potatoes. And just because of their homosexuality, gays shouldn't be put into a false category that is "less" than heterosexual people. They're just as good people as normal people. I mean, one of my best friends is a homosexual! I have met some annoying homo douches on Instagram, but that doesn't mean all gays are douchebags. In fact, there are probably more straight assholes than homosexual assholes, and the biggest ones are the ones who hate gays.

And thanks so much for your sympathy Joji, it really means a lot.
AronOffline
back, bitches
back, bitches

Postby Jojishi » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:43 pm

It's not even the negative reaction, but also people that care for any reason. Something feels seriously wrong about people referring to their friend as their "gay friend" because it's cute to them or something. Thy like to fit people into neat little categories because it scares them that someone might reject stereotypes. Until these barriers are broken and people stop defining themselves and others by the smallest thing that doesn't even matter i.e. gay, black, atheist, autistic, whatever, then we'll never progress as a society.
JojishiOffline
Retired

Postby Aron » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:49 pm

Jojishi wrote:It's not even the negative reaction, but also people that care for any reason. Something feels seriously wrong about people referring to their friend as their "gay friend" because it's cute to them or something. Thy like to fit people into neat little categories because it scares them that someone might reject stereotypes. Until these barriers are broken and people stop defining themselves and others by the smallest thing that doesn't even matter i.e. gay, black, atheist, autistic, whatever, then we'll never progress as a society.

Yeah.
It also fucking annoys me when people refer to autism as a joke. Like, someone wrote once "That's the most autistic thing I've ever heard." as a response to an irrelevant comment. Autism is a serious problem and is not to be laughed at.
AronOffline
back, bitches
back, bitches

Postby neilhavkin » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:06 pm

The thing that annoys me the most are those people who have their face in their phone all the time. There's a girl in my chemistry class who has her phone out the entire block, taking pictures of herself. And then she complains to the teacher about not understanding the very basic materiel.

How self-involved do you have to be to delude yourself that people want to look at your face that much?

The other day, I was going to the doctor and I saw someone walking down the middle of the road staring at their phone. Natural selection at work, I guess.
neilhavkinOffline
VIP

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk