Career Discussion

Have a natter here with other users!

Re: Career Discussion

Postby robotmayo » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:18 pm

I currently work as a Software Engineer, I hope to just continue to grow and make nice things. I do some hobby art and 3d for funsies when I have time.
robotmayoOffline
Retired
Retired

Re: Career Discussion

Postby Raymond » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:23 pm

robotmayo wrote:I currently work as a Software Engineer, I hope to just continue to grow and make nice things. I do some hobby art and 3d for funsies when I have time.

The term Software Engineer sounds impressive on it's own. What kind of cool things do you make?

A lot of you probably already know this, but I work as a technical support representative for a dial-up and DSL internet company. I talk to a wide range of people, most of them being old and not having a clue how to operate a computer. It's alright I guess. I don't want to make this a permanent career, although it may end up that way if I can't find something else to do. Honestly idk what I want to do.

Taking the current path I'm in now, I could advance more into business services and learn more about managing websites or different gaming servers. I could also learn more about cable internet, but the company I work for doesn't offer it, so I would need to take classes on it, or switch job locations.
Last edited by Caleb on Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: TYPO AAAAAAAAA
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Previous

Return to General Talk