Worst thing that happend to you

Have a natter here with other users!

Re: Worst thing that happend to you

Postby Jojishi » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:08 am

Daniël wrote:Long live Australia, where more people are drunk than sober anyhow.

Chances are the cops were too drunk to actual to a breath-test.

More than likely.
JojishiOffline
Retired

Postby tenks » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:47 am

i fucked my future, tried to kill myself twice, ran away from home, crashed at random peoples houses, did a lot of drugs, came back to life, could be worse i guess, i think the worst thing was my unemployment for a year, that p much lead to all of the above, i still think my life has very little purpose but oh well, im still alive who cares

i like to think it has gotten a little bit better, tho im still a sad depressing fuck, i mean, realtalk, im posting this shit rn, on a pivot forum at 22 years of age, fucking kill me, right?
スチーム::アニメ::ミュージック::
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ my VAGOO feels VAGOOD tenk HEH - MIcht 2015 ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
tenksOffline
花

Postby Koolcid » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:23 am

tenks wrote:i fucked my future, tried to kill myself twice, ran away from home, crashed at random peoples houses, did a lot of drugs, came back to life, could be worse i guess, i think the worst thing was my unemployment for a year, that p much lead to all of the above, i still think my life has very little purpose but oh well, im still alive who cares

i like to think it has gotten a little bit better, tho im still a sad depressing fuck, i mean, realtalk, im posting this shit rn, on a pivot forum at 22 years of age, fucking kill me, right?

You're one of the funniest people on this forum, you know anime like its no ones business, I'm pretty sure you speak Japanese like a god damn pro, you've managed to befriend a lot of the most popular people on the forum, no matter what you post you make my sides laugh. You rap like straight G too, you were even staff at one point. And this is more than just a pivot forum you have a lot of friends on here, man. I hate seeing someone I respect so well talking like that.
KoolcidOffline
Matorator
Matorator

Postby Caleb » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:38 am

Fteven wrote:
tenks wrote:i fucked my future, tried to kill myself twice, ran away from home, crashed at random peoples houses, did a lot of drugs, came back to life, could be worse i guess, i think the worst thing was my unemployment for a year, that p much lead to all of the above, i still think my life has very little purpose but oh well, im still alive who cares

You're one of the funniest people on this forum, you know anime like its no ones business, I'm pretty sure you speak Japanese like a god damn pro, you've managed to befriend a lot of the most popular people on the forum, no matter what you post you make my sides laugh. You rap like straight G too, you were even staff at one point. And this is more than just a pivot forum you have a lot of friends on here, man. I hate seeing someone I respect so well talking like that.

Wait, you didn't know about this?
^Click it for a free animation lesson^
Animation thread (last updated: World war I)
CalebOffline
Forgotten entity
Forgotten entity

Postby Koolcid » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:14 pm

Nope.
KoolcidOffline
Matorator
Matorator

Postby Four » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:29 pm

I broke my arm and permanently damaged the nerves. My hand moves a lot slower then it used to.
ok
FourOffline
VIP

Postby Skype » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:22 pm

Koolcid wrote:

I don't think those are the kind of comments that are going to help lol.
emmastonewhywontyouloveme
SkypeOffline
Retired

Postby Lord » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:38 pm

FourAcross wrote:I broke my arm and permanently damaged the nerves. My hand moves a lot slower then it used to.

Now that, is something I would well and truely hate. Are you copping well?
Ma' thread
"Some people get so caught up in perfecting their movements and effects, that they forget what an animation is meant to do, entertain people." - LordPivot
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Postby Strider » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:50 pm

I was born

(thumbsup Daniël likes this post.

(thumbsup Koolcid likes this post.
StriderOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby TheRavenHouse » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:51 pm

Strider wrote:I was born

(thumbsup
TheRavenHouseOffline
A Lot Of Acid
A Lot Of Acid

Postby Koolcid » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:59 pm

Skype wrote:
Koolcid wrote:

I don't think those are the kind of comments that are going to help lol.

Skype pls Im a nice person ;n;

Also its good to see you're active again!
KoolcidOffline
Matorator
Matorator

Postby Skype » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:34 pm

Actually the worst thing that happened to me was logging back on here.
emmastonewhywontyouloveme
SkypeOffline
Retired

Postby Koolcid » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:58 pm

Nah, you love us. You just can't stay away.
KoolcidOffline
Matorator
Matorator

Postby Jojishi » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:42 pm

I'm so sorry to hear that. I know that must be very tough for you. This world's just a shitty place and sometimes bad things happen to people. All you can do is try to make the best of you situation now but I understand that's hard but you've got my sympathy. You're probably one of the only few people on this site with actual real hard things to work through (no disrespect to others). I know you feel like your life's ruined but you can still turn things around. My advice probably really sucks but we're all here for you anyway and I barely even know you personally, but people care.
JojishiOffline
Retired

Postby tenks » Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:13 am

is aight, i didnt came here to bitch and moan and get uplifting walls of text or anything, its just: this thread asked and i answered, simple as that

i do appreciate it tho i guess idk
スチーム::アニメ::ミュージック::
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ my VAGOO feels VAGOOD tenk HEH - MIcht 2015 ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
tenksOffline
花

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk