Drinks

Have a natter here with other users!

Drinks

Postby Daniël » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:43 pm

I miss the pointless small-talk threads, so here's my own initiative.

What are you favorite drinks?

As for me, there are three types of drinks I thoroughly enjoy:
Smoothies; they are healthy and tasty! If I have time in the morning I put 3 pieces of fruit in a blender (almost always at least 2 of those are banana's), add some yogurt and milk and fucking enjoy that shit.
Coffee; I'm trying to cut down on coffee, which I'm very much succeeding in. Though once in a while when I do get myself a cup (usually before or during college or at a terrace) I feel entirely at peace.
Tea; it's just one awesome beverage. I probably drink more tea than the average Brit. I drink it throughout the day; in the morning, sometimes during college, before dinner, after dinner, before I go to bed. I love it! Black tea is just the greatest, though Moroccan tea with heaps of sugar can be pretty swell too (even though I have had that in ages).
Drinking tea when posting threads about tea.

Also liquor of course, but I feel like that topic would require a thread in and of itself.

So what are the drinks you enjoy in particular? Share the love for drinks!
DaniëlOffline
the
the

Re: Drinks

Postby Raymond » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:37 pm

Apple Juice. I mean who doesn't like apple juice?

Occasionally I might have a can of pop, but the only pop I like is orange pop and maybe sprite. I usually prefer some type of iced tea or juice since it's easier to chug.

I used to drink energy drinks, but after hearing about the stomach problems my friend would have from drinking monsters, I usually just drink filtered water now.
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Postby Extra » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:41 pm

Milk: It just fits perfectly with breakfast.

Orange juice: It's just so GOOD.

Coffee: Coffee is needed to make me work. If I do not get my first cup off coffee in the morning, you can count me out, fucker. Because I won't work.

Beer: the perfect beverage to relax and enjoy your weekend with.
ExtraOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Postby Gary » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:10 pm

"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby Jack » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:11 pm

Oh god damn I love iced tea. Certain kinds of soda are pretty good too, but I don't drink it often. I drink this sparkling water called ICE sometimes, and that's good. I hate energy drinks tbh. I go bouncing off the walls like I have some sort of ultra-hyper-ADHD.
JackOffline
リラックス
リラックス

Postby Llama » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:02 pm

Lipton's peach ice tea is amazing. Pretty fond of soda. Anything strawberry related as well I'll definitely take.
LlamaOffline
but why though
VIP

Postby Slipstream » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:04 pm

I don't like to call myself a soda aficionado (because it makes me sound autistic and fucking fat lmao), but that's mainly what I drink, as unhealthy as it sounds. Barq's root beer is a personal fave of mine.
SlipstreamOffline

Postby Lord » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:50 am

Blackcurrent is pretty rad. I have some orange juice in the mornings with my eggs and rashers (bacon). I also occasionally have a glass of milk, but haven't been drinking much milk recently.
Ma' thread
"Some people get so caught up in perfecting their movements and effects, that they forget what an animation is meant to do, entertain people." - LordPivot
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Postby Caleb » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:00 pm

I have this stereotypical man thing where most of what I drink is coffee and beer, but I definitely prefer a nice freshly squeezed juice/smoothie over anything else. Also some alcoholic mixed stuff tastes fucking amazing. Personal favorite of mine I can actually make myself is liquor 43 with milk. If you get it right, it tastes just like ice cream. It's great.

Edit: And how could I forget. Dr Pepper. That's the stuff you get if you brutally slaughter an angel and drink their blood.
^Click it for a free animation lesson^
Animation thread (last updated: World war I)
CalebOffline
Forgotten entity
Forgotten entity

Postby SIFTER » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:25 pm

Black coffee has become an essential thing for me to complete my day without having my eyelids closed by themselves as the lecturer lectures, then I have orange juice as an alternative. Both taste great and are just as refreshing. I also put mint syrup on my coffee's glass to fancy things a tiny bit every now and then; not only it tastes fucking heavenly, but also leaves a nice smell in your mouth. If you find it wierd, I don't blame you lol.
SIFTEROffline
Admin
Admin

Postby Juke » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:52 pm

Dr Pepper, Cherry Coke, Guinness, Corona and Carlseberg.
JukeOffline
Honorary

Postby Four » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:32 am

Roooibos tea is my favorite, I don't really drink fizzy drinks but I do have the occasional Schweppes lemonade.
ok
FourOffline
VIP

Postby Jon » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:37 am

Nothing beats a good beer. We're lucky in Australia, some of the beers here are so good to drink on a hot day. Carlton Dry / Draught for example.

Also love a good jacks and coke. Captain Morgan and coke. Canadian club and dry. Vodka lime and soda (just bought a bottle of ciroq for this)

A neat scotch can be great as well, has to be expensive scotch though (currently got a bottle of Lagavulin 16 year old).

Red wine during winter, preferably a shiraz or cabernet sauvignon. Again, here in Australia we have some of, if not the best wines. (Same with New Zealand, but we're basically the same country)

Non alcoholic, I like making my own juices - nutribullet the shit out of any vege or fruit and mix it with coconut water (makes it more liquidy).

Chocolate milk
JonOffline
Old Cunt
Retired

Postby Daniël » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:06 am

I never drink it anymore, but Dr Pepper is pretty awesome.

Yesterday I bought two boxes of Ij-beer, which is the best kind of Amsterdam specialty beer, for Sinterklaas. (Cost me more than 100 euro's, but worth it.) Honestly, Zattes from the Ij brewery are awesome, definitely worth trying if you see it on a menu somewhere.

Jon wrote:Nothing beats a good beer. We're lucky in Australia

lol
DaniëlOffline
the
the

Postby Horsie » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:10 pm

Iced coffee, good vodka
HorsieOffline
Fabulous
VIP

Next