I think I'm addicted to memes, and it's a problem

Have a natter here with other users!

I think I'm addicted to memes, and it's a problem

Postby Elipter » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:15 pm

Okay so a while back, in 2012 I think, me and my friends were out at a party and we came across this shady looking guy outside a bar. He walked up to us and asked us if we had ever heard of "memes". Now at the time I had no idea what they were and we were all pretty wasted so we decided to play along. He asked us if we would like some, and, being the foolish teenagers that we were, we said sure, why not. He took out his cellphone and showed us a picture - https://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_picture ... for+him/17
Ever since then I have secretly snorted memes and its beginning to affect my life. People pass me by and I always hear them muttering 5 year old memes like 'u mad bro' and 'problem?'.. When I look in the mirror, I think I see that face but I blink and it goes away... I feel like the only sane person on the planet. What do I do? I've asked my body pillow for help but she doesn't say anything :(
no
ElipterOffline

Re: I think I'm addicted to memes, and it's a problem

Postby Finom » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:21 pm

Just take a break from the internet and chill. Just doodle or go away on vacation or something. Eventually, you'll get over the memes, but just relax.
FinomOffline
im ded
VIP

Re: I think I'm addicted to memes, and it's a problem

Postby Juke » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:08 am

Something like this doesn't need it's own topic, it's for a chatroom or something.
JukeOffline
Honorary

Return to General Talk