Bruhh...

Have a natter here with other users!

Bruhh...

Postby Chris » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:12 pm

Does anyone know how to get back into animaiton? Like i can't even animate anymore it hurts just to open pivot...
Geometry Dash
ChrisOffline
Chris
Chris

Re: Bruhh...

Postby Gary » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:38 pm

painkillers will help with the pain
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby Clies » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:08 pm

It happend to me, I don't know how much time I stoped animating but when I came back I felt nervous, thinking that my skills would be shit, but it didn't happen If its not your case then revise the concepts and start over man just don't be afraid of opening pivot again (thumbsup
CliesOffline
S.M.O.T.Y
S.M.O.T.Y

Postby Ray » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:01 pm

Well, assuming that you aren't completely over pivot, the best way to get back at animating because you want to is to do anything but try to get back at animating. Like when I stopped animating, I kept trying to get back at it and it just seemed more and more like a chore or something that I just was obligated to do. But after taking a long break and doing other things I began to miss animating for fun so I eventually just came back.... And Getting inspiration from animations like ddc11 or Dojodemon.

So don't rush it man. You might have been making it seem like work and thats why it hurts to open up Pivot. Or you could ya know.... be over it forever. But you better not be tho cuz ur bae. (Pls come back we need to joint. D:)
The Team | The Rules | My Thread
"If anime is what makes animation big again I fear for the future." ~Caleb

Shadow Lith Survivor
RayOffline
Mindless Soul
Forum Helper

Postby Jack » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:49 am

don't
kidding
JackOffline
リラックス
リラックス

Postby Blademaster » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:29 am

^agree to 50%

If you feel forced, don't do it. Take your time. If you start thinking about ideas which kind of inspire you should try to hold them and think about them when you open pivot.
Everyone has it's ups and downs.

I also like to start randomly drawing and try aslong until I am getting used to spin the pencil again.
BlademasterOffline
Rising Sun
Rising Sun

Postby Valtus » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:14 am

Chris wrote:^agree to 50%

If you feel forced, don't do it. Take your time. If you start thinking about ideas which kind of inspire you should try to hold them and think about them when you open pivot.
Everyone has it's ups and downs.

I also like to start randomly drawing and try aslong until I am getting used to spin the pencil again.

^

Also, try different type of programs/styles. I might start doing some more pixel/SNES like graphic and animations. Currently practicing on one character I designed at the military. It looks like this: http://imgur.com/N0nmEbd

Also, try drawing. Or sketch up some storyboard for animations or stuff like that. (http://imgur.com/mIS38Z4 you can do the same with a stickman. Just remember to take your time, do it when you feel like it, don't put pressure on your skills, and go with the flow.)
Thumbs up man
ValtusOffline
Active
Active

Return to General Talk