Death

Have a natter here with other users!

Death

Postby Finom » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:43 pm

Honestly, death, or even unconsciousness has been a major paradox for me. Especially for me. I can kinda force myself to keep my breath while exhaling at the same time, which can make me pass out in seconds on command. I did it today by accident, and while I was out, for those few seconds, my classmate caught me while I was falling, and I could somewhat think. Scary, to be honest, because I couldn't see or hear. All I thought about was "what is this pain in my back?". See? Not even "Why can't I see anything". What are your two cents about death, or what you hope to think before you die, or how you die, anything really. Don't conflict anyone's religions, unless you're joking. I'm really curious to be honest to see what you think. I personally don't think that our bodies will be reincarnated or anything (fite me jesus Jk). So yeah.. Go ahead :P
FinomOffline
im ded
VIP

Re: Death

Postby SIFTER » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:59 pm

Religion aside, I believe I won't even care about anything anymore as I will lose everything that defines me as a person. From body to personality. I won't be myself, and that won't even matter. Makes me shiver everytime I think about it.
SIFTEROffline
Admin
Admin

Postby Mitch » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:28 pm

i will 11 virgin heavne
**** funno ***************************************************************************
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby Mat » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:58 pm

There's nothing lol. Been there before. Unless the cool shit happens after being dead for more than two minutes.
MatOffline
Wasted
Retired

Postby Lord » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:17 am

I honestly don't know. There's a whole lot of stuff in the universe we don't understand yet, so I'm going to step back from it.
I'd consider myself a theist. I'm a Christian and go to church and all, but have doubts about it all. I find there's truth somewhere, amongst the lies, but I really don't know. <(O.o)
Ma' thread
"Some people get so caught up in perfecting their movements and effects, that they forget what an animation is meant to do, entertain people." - LordPivot
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Postby Vito » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:20 am

Lord wrote:I honestly don't know. There's a whole lot of stuff in the universe we don't understand yet, so I'm going to step back from it.
I'd consider myself a theist. I'm a Christian and go to church and all, but have doubts about it all. I find there's truth somewhere, amongst the lies, but I really don't know. <(O.o)

Ayy, we had a same mind :0
. (scared .
VitoOffline
VIP

Postby qbeef » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:42 pm

Mitch wrote:i will 11 virgin heavne

god no exist lol your so fuckign dumb
qbeefOffline
⦿
⦿

Postby Alexis » Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:09 am

knowing that if we do die everything we had as a human would be gone and if death is made up of nothing then what does it look like? i always assumed it would be indescribable but each time i think about it, it would make my brain hurt trying to understand.
Don't Start.
AlexisOffline
pretty fuckin' dead
VIP

Postby Raymond » Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:32 am

This might sound cliché, but I'm not one to think much of death. We're only given so much time on this planet before everything is stripped from us. Why spend any of that time worrying about what happens when it's over. Just make the most out of the time you have.
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Postby Alexis » Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:35 am

Raymond wrote:This might sound cliché, but I'm not one to think much of death. We're only given so much time on this planet before everything is stripped from us. Why spend any of that time worrying about what happens when it's over. Just make the most out of the time you have.

that is very very very cliché but at the same time very true, now excuse me ill go play something and not think of death.
Don't Start.
AlexisOffline
pretty fuckin' dead
VIP

Postby lordkazari » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:59 pm

I'm gonna kill all of you motherfuckers one of these days just wait
lordkazariOffline
Regular
Regular

Return to General Talk