Hey guys :)

Have a natter here with other users!

Hey guys :)

Postby H bomb » Thu May 05, 2016 9:01 am

How's everyone been? This is the first time I've logged in in over a year lmao but I want to see how everyone's doing. What's up!
Hope people haven't forgotten me...
H bombOffline

Re: Hey guys :)

Postby Vito » Thu May 05, 2016 9:13 am

Holy crap, it's cool still seeing you somewhere around here. Also, are you going to back in pivot? :0
. (scared .
VitoOffline
VIP

Postby Alexis » Thu May 05, 2016 9:27 am

Woah, im very well glad that your fine.

i wonder, hows life treating you recently mr H bomb?

EDIT:you answered my question during our small convo.
Don't Start.
AlexisOffline
pretty fuckin' dead
VIP

Postby Gary » Thu May 05, 2016 10:32 am

Hey Hbomb, long time no talk. How's life been for you?
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby Stickid » Thu May 05, 2016 4:41 pm

Ayyy good to see an old face :)
StickidOffline
whodunnit
Retired

Postby H bomb » Thu May 05, 2016 8:15 pm

Good to see you're still active Stickid my man.
Girbot wrote:Hey Hbomb, long time no talk. How's life been for you?

Yeah man been good, I'm currently studying a film course at SAE institute in Melbourne and it's seriously so good. I'm actually editing a short film right now that may possibly get into some film festivals. I'm just excited to get my foot into the industry!
Also, soon I'm gonna start doing some 3d animation so I can composite objects and such into my films, which you guys might be interested to know.

I must say, it feels so nostalgic visiting this site again. Good to see it still running after all the other site changes a couple years ago.
H bombOffline

Postby TθPS » Fri May 06, 2016 5:26 am

:o, i will always remember
TθPSOffline
­Tthetaops
­Tthetaops

Postby Jojishi » Fri May 06, 2016 6:47 pm

H bomb wrote:Good to see you're still active Stickid my man.

Yeah man been good, I'm currently studying a film course at SAE institute in Melbourne and it's seriously so good. I'm actually editing a short film right now that may possibly get into some film festivals. I'm just excited to get my foot into the industry!
Also, soon I'm gonna start doing some 3d animation so I can composite objects and such into my films, which you guys might be interested to know.

I must say, it feels so nostalgic visiting this site again. Good to see it still running after all the other site changes a couple years ago.

I was thinking of you again recently H bomb and watching your animations for inspiration. I still like Bereavement just as much as I saw it all those years ago, but I'm sad I can't watch your Blood Collab 3 entry anymore.

That is so cool you're pursuing your dreams in the film industry. I have a few questions if you don't mind answering. Who is the short film for exactly (classmate, friend, client)? Have you made many connections (yet) by going to film school? Do you think you might share what you've done with us in the future? I know I'd be super interested.

Also if you do end up getting into festivals, that will be so exciting. Apparently you can make loads of connections at those places (Firecracker should know). Plus just seeing real people watch your work on the big screen... It must be so satisfying.

We're glad to have you back buddy. The site has been getting very active recently too. Everyone's glad to see you again.
JojishiOffline
Retired

Postby Caleb » Sun May 08, 2016 1:10 pm

Eyy what's up dude! Nice to see you popping your head in here.
^Click it for a free animation lesson^
Animation thread (last updated: World war I)
CalebOffline
Forgotten entity
Forgotten entity

Postby Mat » Mon May 09, 2016 4:46 am

Who are you again?
MatOffline
Wasted
Retired

Postby Blademaster » Mon May 09, 2016 9:05 am

Mat wrote:Who are you again?

exactly my question. Never heard of that guy before...
Cool that you came for visit, tho. Have a nice stay.
BlademasterOffline
Rising Sun
Rising Sun

Postby H bomb » Fri May 13, 2016 8:21 pm

Jojishi wrote:
H bomb wrote:Good to see you're still active Stickid my man.

I was thinking of you again recently H bomb and watching your animations for inspiration. I still like Bereavement just as much as I saw it all those years ago, but I'm sad I can't watch your Blood Collab 3 entry anymore.

That is so cool you're pursuing your dreams in the film industry. I have a few questions if you don't mind answering. Who is the short film for exactly (classmate, friend, client)? Have you made many connections (yet) by going to film school? Do you think you might share what you've done with us in the future? I know I'd be super interested.

Also if you do end up getting into festivals, that will be so exciting. Apparently you can make loads of connections at those places (Firecracker should know). Plus just seeing real people watch your work on the big screen... It must be so satisfying.

We're glad to have you back buddy. The site has been getting very active recently too. Everyone's glad to see you again.

Thanks man! Good to hear from you too. It's been too long. It's for uni, but I make other short films independently. And yeah I'll be showing you guys my stuff for sure, however I can only upload it after the film festivals are done. Yeah you definitely do man! It's the best way to get your name around that's for sure.

Haha Mat, Chris, paaalease. Me and Jojishi used to run this bitch ;)
H bombOffline

Postby Finom » Fri May 13, 2016 8:30 pm

Holy shit, a legend has returned. Your stuff is damned inspiring it burns (heart
FinomOffline
im ded
VIP

Postby Jojishi » Sun May 15, 2016 5:07 am

H bomb wrote:
Jojishi wrote:I was thinking of you again recently H bomb and watching your animations for inspiration. I still like Bereavement just as much as I saw it all those years ago, but I'm sad I can't watch your Blood Collab 3 entry anymore.

Thanks man! Good to hear from you too. It's been too long. It's for uni, but I make other short films independently. And yeah I'll be showing you guys my stuff for sure, however I can only upload it after the film festivals are done. Yeah you definitely do man! It's the best way to get your name around that's for sure.

Haha Mat, Chris, paaalease. Me and Jojishi used to run this bitch ;)

Thanks for answering me. Yeah, I'd really like to get into a film festival some day or an animation festival, or even just visit one lol. I'd definitely like to see it when you release it after the festival. Also your 3D composites.

Haha yeah we totally did. Chris and Mat are just trying to push those days out of their memories. :p
JojishiOffline
Retired

Postby Pinkot » Sun May 15, 2016 10:40 pm

H bomb wrote:How's everyone been? This is the first time I've logged in in over a year lmao but I want to see how everyone's doing. What's up!
Hope people haven't forgotten me...

Holy bollocks it's you I havent been here in ages either! How's it been and what's new? I've since started University and have a job and stuff, so things have changed a lot for me since I've last seen you. I don't know if you remember me but it's awesome to see you again.

Oh, also, remember when we were both placements in the BBODD with Firecracker way back when? Those were some good times. I still remember your sick ass Metroid animation for that.
PinkotOffline
Active
Active

Next

Return to General Talk