when jojishi comments

Postby DostPs » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:54 pm

when jojishi posts a comment in a thread, i never see him doing CC, why
DostPsOffline
Regular
Regular

Re: when jojishi comments

Postby Raymond » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:56 pm

DostPs wrote:when jojishi posts a comment in a thread, i never see him doing CC, why

I'm not sure what you're talking about because generally he gives out some of the best CC here. Either he didn't find much to comment on in your animation or he just didn't have the time to leave an in-depth analysis.

People have lives man, some people don't sit on this forum all day and spend 30 minutes for each post they make. And he's not even on the rank team so he's not someone who you should expect to criticize your animations anyways.
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Re: when jojishi comments

Postby DostPs » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:02 pm

Raymond wrote:
DostPs wrote:when jojishi posts a comment in a thread, i never see him doing CC, why

I'm not sure what you're talking about because generally he gives out some of the best CC here. Either he didn't find much to comment on in your animation or he just didn't have the time to leave an in-depth analysis.

People have lives man, some people don't sit on this forum all day and spend 30 minutes for each post they make. And he's not even on the rank team so he's not someone who you should expect to criticize your animations anyways.

ohhh, thanks :D
DostPsOffline
Regular
Regular

Return to General Talk