Now that DD is a pretty old website...

Have a natter here with other users!

Re: Now that DD is a pretty old website...

Postby Yogurt » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:30 am

fucking hate niggers

>racism in current year 20xx
"And she walked in a third time and she was just fingering his ass shes such a fucking genki girl."
-Mitch
YogurtOffline
reitred staff
reitred staff

Postby socks » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:31 am

join this site tbh fam :okhand: (thumbsup (thumbsup (thumbsup (thumbsup (thumbsup (thumbsup (thumbsup (thumbsup (thumbsup (thumbsup (thumbsup (thumbsup (thumbsup (thumbsup (thumbsup (thumbsup (thumbsup (thumbsup (thumbsup (thumbsup (thumbsup (thumbsup (heart (heart (heart (heart (heart (heart (heart (heart (heart (heart (heart (heart (heart (heart (heart (scared (scared (scared (scared (scared (ohyou (ohyou (ohyou (ohyou (cry (cry (cry (cry
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Postby Lionheart » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:49 pm

Make DD great again.

On the topic, I once rotoscoped one of Sharpshooter's animations way back when and expected to not be caught lol.

Steam: l3g3nd4ryli0n
YEAH, MIGHT AS WELL COPY & PASTE THAT.
LionheartOffline
Old Bastard
Retired

Postby DostPs » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:34 am

ZucchiniJuice wrote:Most of us were pretty young and pretty stupid when we joined DD... so what was your thoughts, or dumb things you've done back when you were a kid and just joined DD?

I was personally dumb as fuck in my opinion back then. I cussed just so seem "cool" back then. Literally f-bombing anytime I could so I can look mature and cool. Like looking at the post-pictures-of-yourself thread and seeing marijuana being smoked and Crono's jawline making me be thoughly intimidated. But I learned to take criticism. Thank Waters for that.

Theres also post pictures of your waifu thread (ha and now like 80% of you guys have weeb signatures and avatars.) I posted, but I don't really regret that. I was well aware that thread was going to be cringy and looked down upon, but I did it for the personal lels to see people's reactions... and surprisingly it ended up being the opposite.

So whats some cringy, stupid, immature things, thoughts, actions, that you've done back when you were young and just joined DD?

Well, i started animating pivot when i was 7 or 8 i think, i joined dd when i was 11 and now im 15, im still a beginner and im proud of it
DostPsOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Gary » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:40 pm

don't post in topics that haven't been posted in more than a week dude
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Previous

Return to General Talk