First Time Thread

Have a natter here with other users!

First Time Thread

Postby Ray » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:32 pm

Talk about the first time you did something.

Soooo yesterday was my first time smoking weed and I enjoyed it (except for the taste... it was outdo) The guys I was with punched me in the stomach while i was holding in the smoke so I could get higher and it worked lol. I have other first time things but I wanna see if anyone else will post anything.
The Team | The Rules | My Thread
"If anime is what makes animation big again I fear for the future." ~Caleb

Shadow Lith Survivor
RayOffline
Mindless Soul
Forum Helper
User avatar
 
Posts: 1250
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:12 am
Location: Outside your window baby

Re: First Time Thread

Postby Jack » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:07 pm

I remember the first time I smoked weed. It seems like you had a much better first time than me, lol.

I guess for me, always being a car guy and playing racing games my whole life, my favorite "first" was the first time I drove. There was really nothing special about it; it was just driving an '03 Galant aimlessly on country roads. I guess I just felt like this was something I'd been preparing for my whole life, and now I had this immense power in my hands. I felt free.

Oh, and there was the first time I had sex. It was her first time too, and it was really awkward and weird. Neither of us came.
JackOnline
リラックス
リラックス
User avatar
 
Posts: 629
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:47 pm
Location: U.S.

Re: First Time Thread

Postby Blademaster » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:33 am

Jack wrote:I remember the first time I smoked weed. It seems like you had a much better first time than me, lol.


My first time weed... I completely forgot about it until an old friend of mine reminded me of it. Must've been good.
Today I am meeting a girl which I've known for like almost 6 years. It feels like the first time seeing her again, she turned into a gorgeous woman. (scared

It's also my first time that I get THAT many positive responses about my improvement. Like it seems to be REALLY clear for the other people.
It feels really good to make steps forward. I am still as excited as I was back then when I first started animation. (cheesygrin
BlademasterOffline
Rising Sun
Rising Sun
User avatar
 
Posts: 1061
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 7:55 am
Location: Germany

Re: First Time Thread

Postby tuna » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:32 am

~Raymond wrote: The guys I was with punched me in the stomach while i was holding in the smoke so I could get higher and it worked lol.


lmao those guys are dicks, that wont get you high haha

first time i smoked the stinky lettuce was when i was 14 with my older brother and his friend. was good.
tunaOffline
certified fresh
certified fresh
User avatar
 
Posts: 2881
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:46 am
Location: south-west uk

Re: First Time Thread

Postby Jojishi » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:23 am

It's good you enjoyed it, but I wouldn't recommend smoking it if you care about your health. Most of the carcinogens are due to the combustion, so tobacco smoke has over 50 different carcinogens while cannabis smoke only has a couple less. Vaping or edibles are much better health-wise. People may say that edibles are too strong, but that's mainly because they put in such ridiculous amounts of cannabis.

From what I've researched, 10% of cannabis is THC. 1 gram cannabis = 100 mg THC. If you're a first timer, you can feel the effects with 3 mg THC and the most you would ever need to feel high would be 10 mg. 1 gram of cannabis could easily give you 10 servings, if you were to make canna-butter (which isn't as complicated as it may look). Do this and you'll save your lungs and get accurate dosage. However, tolerance is a thing (like all drugs) so you'd want to keep it weekly/fortnightly, otherwise you'd have to keep increasing the dosage.

First times for things huh? Well this year, I got my first job and that's been going well. I'm getting tired and burnt out from it all though, so I'm going back to uni next year to study animation which I'm really excited about.
JojishiOffline
Moderator
Retired
User avatar
 
Posts: 2180
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:06 am

Re: First Time Thread

Postby tuna » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:55 pm

Jojishi wrote:It's good you enjoyed it, but I wouldn't recommend smoking it if you care about your health. Most of the carcinogens are due to the combustion, so tobacco smoke has over 50 different carcinogens while cannabis smoke only has a couple less.


im pretty sure the general consensus is that cannabis smoke is unlikely to increase the risk of cancer. obviously smoking it with tobacco will increase your risk of cancer, and its also worth noting that inhaling smoke of any kind, including cannabis smoke, is not good for your lungs anyway (causing/exacerbating various respiratory dysfunctions such as asthma). you cant just count the number of different carcinogens and then compare them. for a start, they all increase the cancer risk by different amounts and in different ways etc etc.

various things are said to increase your cancer risk, such as red meat, microwave popcorn, salty fish and even oxygen, but it doesnt mean you're unhealthy for having those things. the only really meaningful data about cancer is drawing up big correlations with large sample sizes that say 'people who consume X have a such-and-such increase of cancer'; for example, 80% of lung cancer patients are tobacco smokers. when it comes to weed, this trend isn't observed. its also worth noting that some figures are very misleading. a classic example of this is the statistic that 'red meat increases your chance of bowel cancer by 20%'. this sounds like a scary fact, but actually all it means is that your chance of getting bowel cancer goes from 0.05% when you dont eat red meat, to 0.06%. not so scary

anyway, not condoning the use of weed, but its not as black and white as you say, and if it were true that cannabis is a significant health risk, the media would be all over it and there would be no legal states. seriously, they would take any slither of evidence suggesting that cannabis causes cancer and wouldn't shut up about it, and all those states would say 'well now we cant make money from cannabis without looking bad' and that'd be that.
tunaOffline
certified fresh
certified fresh
User avatar
 
Posts: 2881
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:46 am
Location: south-west uk

Re: First Time Thread

Postby Ray » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:36 pm

tuna wrote:
and if it were true that cannabis is a significant health risk, the media would be all over it and there would be no legal states. seriously, they would take any slither of evidence suggesting that cannabis causes cancer and wouldn't shut up about it



IDk. I mean.... actual tobacco is legal so who knows. I don't have much faith in the government these days. Like at all.

And just wanted to come back to this thread to say that I smoke a lot now. Im getting better and better at rolling blunts too. The most I've smoked is like 5 blunts between 4 people. (all of them had .5 grams of weed in them) But I had to stop smoking because I'm taking a drug test in about a month so im about to start drinking lots of water and some detox type drinks n things of the sort. that actually reminds me of another first time thing I did which was getting fired from my job lol.

I worked at Bi-Lo and was fired for giving away free stuff. But they charged me with shoplifting so now I have to do this program called pti where they can get it off my record and I dont go to jail since it was the only thing ive ever done. And there are drug tests that come with it... sigh. but yeah... so thats something. I was surprised to see anybody else responding to this thread at all. I should make a thread about weed.....

Edit: anybody ever call weed "dope" lol. My friend likes to call it that
The Team | The Rules | My Thread
"If anime is what makes animation big again I fear for the future." ~Caleb

Shadow Lith Survivor
RayOffline
Mindless Soul
Forum Helper
User avatar
 
Posts: 1250
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:12 am
Location: Outside your window baby

Re: First Time Thread

Postby tuna » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:34 am

~Raymond wrote:
tuna wrote:
and if it were true that cannabis is a significant health risk, the media would be all over it and there would be no legal states. seriously, they would take any slither of evidence suggesting that cannabis causes cancer and wouldn't shut up about it



IDk. I mean.... actual tobacco is legal so who knows. I don't have much faith in the government these days. Like at all.

And just wanted to come back to this thread to say that I smoke a lot now. Im getting better and better at rolling blunts too. The most I've smoked is like 5 blunts between 4 people. (all of them had .5 grams of weed in them) But I had to stop smoking because I'm taking a drug test in about a month so im about to start drinking lots of water and some detox type drinks n things of the sort. that actually reminds me of another first time thing I did which was getting fired from my job lol.

I worked at Bi-Lo and was fired for giving away free stuff. But they charged me with shoplifting so now I have to do this program called pti where they can get it off my record and I dont go to jail since it was the only thing ive ever done. And there are drug tests that come with it... sigh. but yeah... so thats something. I was surprised to see anybody else responding to this thread at all. I should make a thread about weed.....

Edit: anybody ever call weed "dope" lol. My friend likes to call it that


only reason tobacco is legal is because it has been for centuries, and its not particularly psychoactive so there's no reason to include it in the war on drugs. also, yknow, lobbying from tobacco companies. same deal with alcohol.

also if its a urine test, you could just buy some fake urine online. it's legit, they cant tell the difference. if its a hair test, you're already going to fail it because its in your hair for months and months.
tunaOffline
certified fresh
certified fresh
User avatar
 
Posts: 2881
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:46 am
Location: south-west uk

Re: First Time Thread

Postby Ray » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:09 pm

Idk. I've been doing some research and just asking others and from what I hear it synthetic urine can be detected. if it were for a job I'd use synthetic urine in a heartbeat but does it make a difference since this is through the court sysem?
The Team | The Rules | My Thread
"If anime is what makes animation big again I fear for the future." ~Caleb

Shadow Lith Survivor
RayOffline
Mindless Soul
Forum Helper
User avatar
 
Posts: 1250
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:12 am
Location: Outside your window baby

Re: First Time Thread

Postby tuna » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:20 am

~Raymond wrote:Idk. I've been doing some research and just asking others and from what I hear it synthetic urine can be detected. if it were for a job I'd use synthetic urine in a heartbeat but does it make a difference since this is through the court sysem?

idk man
tunaOffline
certified fresh
certified fresh
User avatar
 
Posts: 2881
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:46 am
Location: south-west uk

Re: First Time Thread

Postby ZucchiniJuice » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:29 pm

Haha, the first time I smoked weed was with my cousin. I was at a family reunion at the time so I grabbed my bike and went biking around the neighboorhood. (It was night time.) After around 7 minutes of biking, a cop car came rolling down and when I pulled to the side to let the cop car go past, they stopped to ask me questions. I wasn't too nervous, maybe it was the weed calming me down, but the cops just asked if I was breaking windows or some shit because I stopped near a car when I was biking. I said no, and told them I was just on a lil' bike ride and went on their way to actually go tell my family at the reunion to quiet down hahaha.

It was an interesting day of trying weed for the first time, and then my 2nd time I quickly realised my cousin gave me a weak af dose.

Well anyways, now I'm pretty much past all my curiousity stage of weed. Tbh I don't like getting drunk/high that much anymore even though its only been around 7 months since I first tried it. I get drunk/high every like... 3 months now. Wouldn't mind if that became longer.

Honestly, I suck at any percise-detail cnc. I can do big picture ones cnc pretty good tho.
ZucchiniJuiceOffline
Rank Team
Rank Team
User avatar
 
Posts: 826
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:01 pm
Location: California, In my mother's basement


Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron