DragonBall!

Post your media interests here.

Re: DragonBall!

Postby Raymond » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:04 pm

Dragon Ball Z Budakai 3 was my all time favorite. The graphics were the best and the gameplay was still enjoyable. I just couldn't get into any of the ones beyond that point like tenkaichi. They weren't all that fun and the graphics were worse in my opinion.
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Postby Cressel » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:07 pm

Raymond wrote:Dragon Ball Z Budakai 3 was my all time favorite. The graphics were the best and the gameplay was still enjoyable. I just couldn't get into any of the ones beyond that point like tenkaichi. They weren't all that fun and the graphics were worse in my opinion.

Ever played Infinite World? that one was like a fighting enhanced Budokai 3, Pretty great.
CresselOffline
애교!!!
Fanatic

Postby Ray » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:16 am

I was sort of disappointed when I saw a gameplay of that game Fight for kai or fight for z... something like that... It goes up to bills.

The graphics were just detailed. They weren't animated very well and the storyline was altered.
The Team | The Rules | My Thread
"If anime is what makes animation big again I fear for the future." ~Caleb

Shadow Lith Survivor
RayOffline
Mindless Soul
Forum Helper

Postby Cressel » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:46 am

Ray wrote:I was sort of disappointed when I saw a gameplay of that game Fight for kai or fight for z... something like that... It goes up to bills.

The graphics were just detailed. They weren't animated very well and the storyline was altered.

DBZ Games went downhill after Tenkaichi 3 so yeah whatever. Burst Limit was decent but still not as good as budokai 3 and the ki system sucked.
The new game coming out (Xenoverse) will be made by DIMPS so it will probably be a good game.

Still I don't think anything will ever get close to Budokai 3 and infinite world.
CresselOffline
애교!!!
Fanatic

Postby The Black Mamba » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:39 pm

Never got to play Infinite World, loved all the Budokai games. I like my PSP DBZ game too.
The Black MambaOffline
HONEY!!!!!!!!
HONEY!!!!!!!!

Postby Jojishi » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:36 pm

It's simple. All they need to do is make Budokai 3 with significantly improved graphics, every character imaginable on the roster and have a smart AI. Then once they do that they put in enough effort into an open world aspect of the game and they'd have the best DBZ game ever. That's all they need to do, and they wouldn't even have to put in an open world and it would still be the best...
JojishiOffline
Retired

Previous

Return to Media