Father Beats Rapist

Post your media interests here.

Re: Father Beats Rapist

Postby Gage » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:50 am

LordPivot wrote:It's really a morality thing guys. If someone raped your son, you wouldn't just stand back and say "oh, can't hit him, it's against the law". The natural thing anyone would do would be to interfere and protect your family.

Protecting your family doesn't just mean you need to beat the person up for hurting them, and I hope a lot of people actually have self control to not act upon a lot of things everyone thinks about.

That dood is probably gonna get raped in prison too anyway
GageOffline
VIP

Postby Ray » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:21 am

DragonCheesecake wrote:
LordPivot wrote:It's really a morality thing guys. If someone raped your son, you wouldn't just stand back and say "oh, can't hit him, it's against the law". The natural thing anyone would do would be to interfere and protect your family.

Protecting your family doesn't just mean you need to beat the person up for hurting them, and I hope a lot of people actually have self control to not act upon a lot of things everyone thinks about.

I sort of disagree with you. Are you saying that if you walked into the room while your son was being sexually abused, you wouldn't beat up that person for hurting your son?

And yeah, probably is going to be raped in prison.
The Team | The Rules | My Thread
"If anime is what makes animation big again I fear for the future." ~Caleb

Shadow Lith Survivor
RayOffline
Mindless Soul
Forum Helper

Postby Alca » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:18 am

DragonCheesecake wrote:

We're all human at the end of the day. It's only natural to want to dish out some revenge yourself. Someone rapes your son in front of you, you're going to want to throttle the shit out of him. It's only natural that he'd want to take vengeance into his own hands.

I would honestly be very concerned if a father just saw his own son raped in front of him and didn't smack the rapist up a bit. In fact, that would be extremely abnormal behaviour.

Not speaking in terms of the law or anything here. Morality is extremely subjective, but speaking from a personal standpoint the father did absolutely nothing wrong.

"Whenever people see birds flying through the sky, it's said that they get the urge to go on a journey.".

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Location: Six hundred and sixty light-years away - gliding among the clouds of interstellar star stuff.

Postby Gage » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:56 am

Ray wrote:
DragonCheesecake wrote:

I sort of disagree with you. Are you saying that if you walked into the room while your son was being sexually abused, you wouldn't beat up that person for hurting your son?

And yeah, probably is going to be raped in prison.

That's an opinion, I am talking about what is legal and what isn't

DragonCheesecake wrote:Also I see that most of you haven't seen or heard of "A Few Good Men"
GageOffline
VIP

Postby tuna » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:01 pm

this should totally be relocated to the debate section, that place needs some love.
tunaOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby socks » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:33 am

Tuna wrote:this should totally be relocated to the debate section, that place needs some love.

This needs to be relocated to the bin.
Fuck i miss the bin.
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Postby Jon » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:14 am

No, it's sparked an interesting conversation.

And don't bring that whole police brutality crap into it. Sure it happens, but it doesn't happen as often as people say. People who disrespect police are scum, and I guarantee any of you who do, the instant your house is broken into or something happens to you, you'll call the police.
I've had my fair share of run ins with police. They won't be brutal if you cooperate. (though this is from an Australian context, we never have police brutality here)
JonOffline
Old Cunt
Retired

Previous

Return to Media