Music by Luna

Post your media interests here.

Music by Luna

Postby Царица Луна » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:38 pm

I have begun making electronic compositions since 2009. Most of the songs I make are about a universe I'm still working on about a dystopian future involving the United States becoming very notably corrupt and how it affects itself as well as the rest of the world. Assume songs with this subject to not be final products. Some other songs I make are on the subject of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

phpBB [video]

An unusual combination.
phpBB [video]

Luna's descent to corruption.
phpBB [video]

Home of the free.

phpBB [video]

Fast-paced aerial action.
phpBB [video]

The world has led itself to an unfortunate situation.
phpBB [video]

Run for your life.
Last edited by Царица Луна on Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Царица ЛунаOffline
Луна
Луна

Re: Luna's Compositions

Postby Looz-Ashae » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:27 am

Luna's corruption one is a pretty electronical-ambienty track. I feel some analogy with a space-amb. That sounds suppressive in a good sense. Composition difficulty is also higher than normal and for genre-fan that would sound breath-taking: loved the part after 8:00 . That reminds me of sci-fi shooter games. Yee know? Like UT, Red Faction. Sean Hodges of course.
Nazi-america reminds me of those oldschool soundtracks from different sci-fi films.. And robocop 3 for NES btw :) .
I really have to add these to my player!
A thread
R'agnarus
Looz-AshaeOffline
Active
Active

Re: Music by Luna

Postby Looz-Ashae » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:15 am

Nazi America actually has some similarity to the early industrial musical bands' compositions. For example Esplendor Geométrico - Isolektra
And I love that oldschool rhythms.
Last edited by Looz-Ashae on Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
A thread
R'agnarus
Looz-AshaeOffline
Active
Active

Re: Luna's Compositions

Postby Царица Луна » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:17 am

Looz-Ashae wrote:Luna's corruption one is a pretty electronical-ambienty track. I feel some analogy with a space-amb. That sounds suppressive in a good sense. Composition difficulty is also higher than normal and for genre-fan that would sound breath-taking: loved the part after 8:00 . That reminds me of sci-fi shooter games. Yee know? Like UT, Red Faction. Sean Hodges of course.
Nazi-america reminds me of those oldschool soundtracks from different sci-fi films.. And robocop 3 for NES btw :) .
I really have to add these to my player!

I'm glad you like them. Mentioning Sean Hodges, his compositions have influenced me quite a bit; I absolutely love his style.
ImageImageImage
Царица ЛунаOffline
Луна
Луна

Return to Media