So that Steven universe is pretty fucking dope
||Fightan Youtube||
5B>B>3C>2DC>5DA>dl[4]6A>5B>3C>2DC>6DC/Super/[2]8C
WatersOffline
Option Selects
Option Selects

Re: Cartoons

Postby tenks » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:36 am

I watched adventure time before tumblr killed it, also regular show. Was pretty good, other than that I am not too big on cartoons, I have watched a ton of real old disney shit tho. Disney classics, especially the Donald shorts are still as entertaining as ever.
スチーム::アニメ::ミュージック::
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ my VAGOO feels VAGOOD tenk HEH - MIcht 2015 ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
tenksOffline
花

Re:

Postby Peebles » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:17 am

MCToast wrote:No seriously, I tried to watch the show, but it was literally a children's show, for ages of 5 to 10. The voice of jake(?) was annoying, everything was horrible and random (I do like random, but this was just awful.)

So it's an awful show and I don't see how you guys can like it? I even like mlp a lot better and that's something.

I also don't like avatar, it's long, boring, not funny, trying to be an anime, etc. All good facts.

holy shit the messiah of cartoon knowledge please notice me.
1: most cartoons are literally directed towards children. that's what they're for. even a lot of shows on Adult Swim are directed towards kids. 14 year olds maybe, but still kids. Adventure Time has some pretty "mature" themes and are executed quite well in my opinion, and isn't nonsense all the time.
2: "everything was horrible" is pretty broad there, buddy.
3: woah cool.
4: opinions amirite.

while I respect the opinion of you not liking the show, I'm still pretty unclear as to why. admittedly the fanbase/tumblr is pretty garbage but then again so are 99/100 fandoms.

cartoons I dig would be
ren and stimpy
adventure time
regular show
samurai jack
foster's home
ed edd n eddy
courage the cowardly dog
grim adventures
teen titans
and of course some early spongebob
2008-2015, 2019-
PeeblesOffline
a-l-e-a-t-o-r-i-c
a-l-e-a-t-o-r-i-c

Postby MCToast » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:37 pm

It just feels it's for a lot younger audience than regular show or similar. I don't follow or are part of the fanbases, so I don't know about that and that wouldn't change if I liked the show or not. I checked it out because everyone liked it so much.
MCToastOffline
VIP
VIP

Postby Peebles » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:11 pm

MCToast wrote:It just feels it's for a lot younger audience than regular show or similar. I don't follow or are part of the fanbases, so I don't know about that and that wouldn't change if I liked the show or not. I checked it out because everyone liked it so much.

well yeah. Teen Titans was like Regular Show in a way. It was for kids but had some more mature themes for teenagers rather than fully dedicated to 9 or 10 year olds. Some shows are like this, yes, but not every one. But you still have to remember that it is aimed towards kids, regardless. so I do see your point, though.
2008-2015, 2019-
PeeblesOffline
a-l-e-a-t-o-r-i-c
a-l-e-a-t-o-r-i-c

Previous

Return to Media