ANB Network

Post your media interests here.

ANB Network

Postby Grams » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:06 pm

Hello fellers,

So, I help manage a sub-network on YouTube called ANB (A New Beginning). Basically, we offer partnership with channels to help promote them and allow monetization on their videos. "Gee fagt, why do we care?" Well, I'll tell you why you probably won't.

One or two of you may already know, but we have inducted the DD Gaming channel into ANB. The head honcho and I (my CEO) decided that we might as well offer partnership to the rest of the DD community. So, if you want to apply and partner your channel with us or have any questions about what even the shit this is, ask here, PM me, or contact someone on the site: http://anbnetwork.tv/

I'll list all the poo we offer and other stuff here:

MOBILE VIEWS
Get paid for mobile views. Most networks don't pay for mobile views, so... Yeah. Feel special.

CUSTOMIZATION
You can contact us about the branding pack and how you can get it. Alternatively, we can refer you to a wide variety of GFX artists.

FULL CONTROL
There's no upload quota or anything, so you manage the channel however you like. We don't withhold information on your channel, so you have privacy. Also, you're able to leave whenever you'd like. If you hate us, then leave.

Sponsorships - We offer these sponsorships. If application doesn't explain how, contact someone on the site.
Gamma Labs
Gamdias
Controller Modz

Also, we'll have community gaming nights/tournaments and such at some point in the future.
The application process is fairly easy. It's on the site.

I didn't join DD to self-promote. This management position came along after I joined. Just thought it might be a nifty opportunity for DD and for Pivot in general.
Steam || Thread || MAL
▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ▁
GramsOffline
L'appel du vide
L'appel du vide

Re: ANB Network

Postby Daniël » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:58 am

Aight, this is a really cool initiative! The website looks absolutely beautiful, even though there are still some parts missing.

I hope this will take off and I'll definitely consider joining if I ever get into YouTube.
DaniëlOffline
the
the

Return to Media