Alca's AMV Thread - Update 13/11/2014 (Naruto Shippuden AMV)

Post your media interests here.

Alca's AMV Thread - Update 13/11/2014 (Naruto Shippuden AMV)

Postby Alca » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:22 am

Last edited by Alca on Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:33 pm, edited 11 times in total.

"Whenever people see birds flying through the sky, it's said that they get the urge to go on a journey.".

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Location: Six hundred and sixty light-years away - gliding among the clouds of interstellar star stuff.

Re: Alca's AMV Thread - Update 10/10/2014 (Allegro)

Postby Daniël » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:11 am

It's about damn time you'd make a thread for all of these.

I can't say your most recent work is your best, but I really like it nonetheless. First of all, the fact that you used classical music really sets it apart. I'm not sure if the piece you chose is also the most fitting, as classical music implies a relaxed sort of ambiance, whereas the constant changing of image does the opposite of that.
The anime you chose actually has some really interesting visuals and you fit the pieces really well together, most of the time.

Well done, bro. May this thread flourish.
DaniëlOffline
the
the

Re: Alca's AMV Thread - Update 10/10/2014 (Allegro)

Postby Alca » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:17 am

Daniël wrote:It's about damn time you'd make a thread for all of these.

I can't say your most recent work is your best, but I really like it nonetheless. First of all, the fact that you used classical music really sets it apart. I'm not sure if the piece you chose is also the most fitting, as classical music implies a relaxed sort of ambiance, whereas the constant changing of image does the opposite of that.
The anime you chose actually has some really interesting visuals and you fit the pieces really well together, most of the time.

Well done, bro. May this thread flourish.

Yeah. I think my AMV threads probably make up the majority of the media section now, so making a thread was a good idea.

I wasn't too sure about this latest one too. I've never really seen an AMV with classical music before so I thought it'd be interesting. Trying to sync to classical music is more difficult than I thought though, it's nothing like using pop or rock and the clips probably look a bit too rushed. It was fun to make anyway. I probably won't be using classical much more though.

"Whenever people see birds flying through the sky, it's said that they get the urge to go on a journey.".

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Location: Six hundred and sixty light-years away - gliding among the clouds of interstellar star stuff.

Re: Alca's AMV Thread - Update 11/10/2014 (Things Stay the S

Postby Alca » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:27 pm

Update. Made another AMV. Hopefully it turned out ok.

phpBB [video]

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Re: Alca's AMV Thread - Update 12/10/2014 (UBW Mini AMV)

Postby Alca » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:48 pm

Thought I'd make a little AMV of Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works. Only two episodes have aired so far and there's nowhere near enough material to make a full AMV with it, but here it is.

Thanks for watching

phpBB [video]

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Re: Alca's AMV Thread - Update 15/10/2014 (Wolf Children AMV

Postby Alca » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:21 am

Update. Made an AMV of Wolf Children.

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Re: Alca's AMV Thread - Update 29/10/2014 (Ante Up)

Postby Alca » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:19 pm

Update. Made a quick AMV of Madoka Magica.

phpBB [video]

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Re: Alca's AMV Thread - Update 29/10/2014 (Ante Up)

Postby Alca » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:39 pm

Update. Made this for a certain contest. The goal was to create something as unique as possible. I think it ended up kind of crazy, but I came up with this.

phpBB [video]

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Re: Alca's AMV Thread - Update 09/11/2014 (Evangelion AMV)

Postby Alca » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:45 pm

Update. Made an AMV of End of Evangelion.

phpBB [video]

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Re: Alca's AMV Thread - Update 13/11/2014 (Naruto Shippuden

Postby Alca » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:34 pm

I haven't watched Naruto in quite a long time and I'm pretty far behind on the series, but I have to admit I loved the Pain arc. I haven't done many AMV's of Naruto so I enjoyed making this. Thanks for watching.

phpBB [video]

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Return to Media