Blues Piano Improvisation

Post your media interests here.

Blues Piano Improvisation

Postby Alca » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:38 pm

Haven't really made anything in a while, so I tried coming up with a bluesy piano improvisation. I'm not sure if you could exactly call it blues, but I just threw a few funky notes in here and there. It's really messy, but thanks for listening.

https://soundcloud.com/alcaknight/blues-piano-improv

"Whenever people see birds flying through the sky, it's said that they get the urge to go on a journey.".

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Location: Six hundred and sixty light-years away - gliding among the clouds of interstellar star stuff.

Re: Blues Piano Improvisation

Postby Will » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:40 pm

I wouldn't exactly call it blues either, also the rhythm was all over the place. But for some reason it was nice to listen to nonethless. Cool shit, yo.
WillOffline
Professional

Re: Blues Piano Improvisation

Postby Alca » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:47 pm

MrWallace wrote:I wouldn't exactly call it blues either, also the rhythm was all over the place. But for some reason it was nice to listen to nonethless. Cool shit, yo.

Yeah, it's as messy as fuck. There was pretty much no rhythm at all. Just sat down and started bashing something out. I enjoyed playing it though. Thanks.

"Whenever people see birds flying through the sky, it's said that they get the urge to go on a journey.".

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Location: Six hundred and sixty light-years away - gliding among the clouds of interstellar star stuff.

Return to Media