Cinematic Themed Composition - One Last Fight

Post your media interests here.

Cinematic Themed Composition - One Last Fight

Postby Alca » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:53 am

Had a go at creating a little cinematic themed composition. Thanks for listening.

https://soundcloud.com/alcaknight/cinematic-composition-one-last-fight

"Whenever people see birds flying through the sky, it's said that they get the urge to go on a journey.".

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Location: Six hundred and sixty light-years away - gliding among the clouds of interstellar star stuff.

Re: Cinematic Themed Composition - One Last Fight

Postby Daniël » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:21 pm

This was really good, I could see this being used in a movie, with the exception of the ending that kind of dragged on with very little.
DaniëlOffline
the
the

Postby Will » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:45 pm

The atmosphere of this song is very good, though I can't but feel that with every one of these you upload that the rhythm is slightly not right the whole way through. Do you play along with a metronome or anything?
WillOffline
Professional

Postby Alca » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:19 pm

Will wrote:The atmosphere of this song is very good, though I can't but feel that with every one of these you upload that the rhythm is slightly not right the whole way through. Do you play along with a metronome or anything?

Thanks, and yeah I see what you mean, the rhythm does seem kind of off. I don't really use a metronome, but next time I make something I'll probably use one and see if it makes any difference.

"Whenever people see birds flying through the sky, it's said that they get the urge to go on a journey.".

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Location: Six hundred and sixty light-years away - gliding among the clouds of interstellar star stuff.

Return to Media