Kino's Journey OST - Piano Cover

Post your media interests here.

Kino's Journey OST - Piano Cover

Postby Alca » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:49 pm

I'm a huge fan of Kino's Journey and I fell in love with this track while watching the anime. Unfortunately it was never included in the official OST so I have no idea what it's called. Plus I couldn't find any sheets anywhere. This is the first cover I've done completely by ear. The bass was pretty difficult to work out considering the original song is played with just a flute and it's not perfect, but thanks for listening.

phpBB [video]

"Whenever people see birds flying through the sky, it's said that they get the urge to go on a journey.".

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Location: Six hundred and sixty light-years away - gliding among the clouds of interstellar star stuff.

Re: Kino's Journey OST - Piano Cover

Postby Daniël » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:33 pm

That's really nice man, makes me want to watch that whole show all over again. Awesome music, with an awesome performance.
DaniëlOffline
the
the

Postby Coweetie » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:15 pm

I know it's not easy to replay something by ear, so good job man, it sounds really awesome! Never watched the show but enjoying that music alot.
.....deviantart....3Dstuff.....freestyle.....pivot.....
Spoiler:

Life is a matter of opinion
CoweetieOffline
that orange dude
VIP

Postby Alca » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:17 pm

Daniël wrote:That's really nice man, makes me want to watch that whole show all over again. Awesome music, with an awesome performance.

I'm really considering watching it again too. Probably watched it a ridiculous amount of times already so far though.

Coweetie wrote:I know it's not easy to replay something by ear, so good job man, it sounds really awesome! Never watched the show but enjoying that music alot.

Yeah playing by ear was pretty much a new experience, but I was really motivated to learn it seeing as though it's one of my favourite tracks. Thanks for listening.

"Whenever people see birds flying through the sky, it's said that they get the urge to go on a journey.".

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Location: Six hundred and sixty light-years away - gliding among the clouds of interstellar star stuff.

Return to Media