My Electronic/Industrial Music Thread

Post your media interests here.

My Electronic/Industrial Music Thread

Postby Psyclon » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:03 pm

Greetings, HYOOMANS.

Terminal Defekt is my Electro-Industrial/Harsh EBM project I've been working on for quite a few years now, and I just released my EP a few weeks back. If you want to check it out, follow the link here.

I am extremely open to hearing constructive criticism, if you would like to add something that you think could be improved upon. Thanks for listening!

phpBB [video]

Facebook

Youtube

Soundcloud

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OLDER MATERIAL:

Spoiler:
phpBB [video]

This one was featured on the third DD podcast. I feel this is the best song to show if you want to get a feel for my sound, as this includes all the most common aspects in my music.

phpBB [video]

This is an example of Terminal Defekt at it's noisiest, with practically no melody to speak of, consisting of pure distorted rhythm and Deus Ex samples. God From The Machine was the ending track on the Cyberpunk Community Soundtrack Vol. 2, which was a completely free amateur project.

phpBB [video]

A quick synthy song. This song is comprised of improvised melodies and chords, with a bit of tweaking done afterwards, and most of the sounds are homemade.
PsyclonOffline
Active
Active

Re: My Electronic/Industrial Music Thread

Postby neilhavkin » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:00 pm

I'm not really familiar with this genre, the most I can do is say that you need to improve on your mastering a little, otherwise it's all pretty good.
neilhavkinOffline
VIP

Re: My Electronic/Industrial Music Thread

Postby Psyclon » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:02 pm

Thanks mayng.

I'm still learning a lot of things production-wise, it's not really my strongest area haha.
PsyclonOffline
Active
Active

Return to Media