Alca's Music - Original Cinematic Composition - Isolation

Post your media interests here.

Re: Alca's Music - Original Piano Composition - Farewell

Postby Alca » Sun May 10, 2015 6:15 pm

Update.

phpBB [video]

"Whenever people see birds flying through the sky, it's said that they get the urge to go on a journey.".

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Location: Six hundred and sixty light-years away - gliding among the clouds of interstellar star stuff.

Re: Alca's Music - Original Piano Piece - Shooting Stars

Postby Alca » Tue May 26, 2015 7:57 pm

Update:
phpBB [video]

"Whenever people see birds flying through the sky, it's said that they get the urge to go on a journey.".

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Location: Six hundred and sixty light-years away - gliding among the clouds of interstellar star stuff.

Re: Alca's Music - Hajimari (はじまり)

Postby Alca » Thu May 28, 2015 11:45 am

Update
phpBB [video]

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Postby Lord » Thu May 28, 2015 12:33 pm

Wow... you do all of these yourself? Wrote the songs and all?
Ma' thread
"Some people get so caught up in perfecting their movements and effects, that they forget what an animation is meant to do, entertain people." - LordPivot
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Postby Alca » Thu May 28, 2015 2:03 pm

LordPivot wrote:Wow... you do all of these yourself? Wrote the songs and all?

Yeah I do it myself. Sometimes I just sit down and improvise the first thing that comes to mind, or with other pieces I spend time writing and planning it out, depending how I feel.

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Postby Lord » Thu May 28, 2015 3:48 pm

Alca wrote:

Yeah I do it myself. Sometimes I just sit down and improvise the first thing that comes to mind, or with other pieces I spend time writing and planning it out, depending how I feel.

They're very good. How long have you been playing piano for? And is piano the only thing you can play?
Ma' thread
"Some people get so caught up in perfecting their movements and effects, that they forget what an animation is meant to do, entertain people." - LordPivot
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Postby Alca » Fri May 29, 2015 7:07 am

LordPivot wrote:
Alca wrote:

They're very good. How long have you been playing piano for? And is piano the only thing you can play?

Thanks. I've been playing for about 4-5 months. I'm just self-taught though. I also play guitar too. I've been playing guitar for a few years now.

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Re: Alca's Music - One Last Fight

Postby Alca » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:54 pm

Update.

phpBB [video]

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Postby Lord » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:07 am

Alca wrote:Update.

phpBB [video]

Very nice, very nice indeed. Well done again Alca. ;)
Ma' thread
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Postby qbeef » Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:49 pm

Hey just wanted to post here before I forget to again. I seriously like your music. "Rebus Ver 2" is my go to song when relaxing because of how good it is. I regularly visit your soundcloud to listen to your stuff/check out what you've released. You seriously have a ton of talent man, never give up. (thumbsup
qbeefOffline
⦿
⦿

Postby Alca » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:03 pm

LordPivot wrote:
Alca wrote:Update.

Very nice, very nice indeed. Well done again Alca. ;)

Thanks for listening

brutel wrote:Hey just wanted to post here before I forget to again. I seriously like your music. "Rebus Ver 2" is my go to song when relaxing because of how good it is. I regularly visit your soundcloud to listen to your stuff/check out what you've released. You seriously have a ton of talent man, never give up. (thumbsup

Thanks. Rebus is probably one of the oldest tracks I've uploaded. I came up with it when I first started experimenting. I'm glad you like it.

Also update. I thought I'd do something different so I had a go at composing an orchestral piece. This is pretty much the first orchestral piece I've attempted so it's probably not perfect. I would have made it longer but I ran out of ideas. Thanks for listening anyway.

phpBB [video]

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Re: Alca's Music - Original Piano composition - Moonlit Fant

Postby Alca » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:58 pm

Well here's another update. Decided to compose another piano piece. This time I wanted to experiment more with modulation to try and make it more interesting. Not really sure how that turned out, but thanks for listening.

phpBB [video]

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Postby Lord » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:39 am

Nice Alca, I like the orchestral piece. I hope to see more of those in the future. ;)
Ma' thread
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Postby Alca » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:52 pm

LordPivot wrote:Nice Alca, I like the orchestral piece. I hope to see more of those in the future. ;)

Thanks, it's still something I need to work at but I'm planning on doing a few more eventually.

Also did another solo piece. Mainly improvised this time. Thanks for listening.

https://soundcloud.com/alcaknight/origi ... ion-yume-1

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Re: Alca's Music - Nocturne In B Minor [Improvisation]

Postby Alca » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 pm

Update. Tried to make something that had a classical sort of theme. Not really sure how it turned out but thanks for listening.

Nocturne in B Minor
https://soundcloud.com/alcaknight/noctu ... visation-1

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

PreviousNext

Return to Media