FMA vs FMAB

Post your media interests here.

FMA vs FMAB

Postby The Specter » Fri May 30, 2014 3:49 am

So lots of people liked brotherhood better than the first FMA series, however, I enjoyed the first anime better because I liked the voice actor for al better in the first one. Also I felt like it was more about equivalent exchange.

So am I completely wrong or do I make some fair points.

Oh and I watched them both dubbed
The SpecterOffline
Ghostly
Investor

Re: FMA vs FMAB

Postby Mitch » Fri May 30, 2014 4:14 am

A lot of people deviate towards Bhood because it follows manga directly as opposed to just borrowing concepts, but I just like it more in general. 2003 series was pretty fucking good though.

Also this isn't a debate worthy topic, could have probably just posted this in the anime thread bro.

Agreed, though it can have it's own thread in the media section.
**** funno ***************************************************************************
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby Alca » Fri May 30, 2014 5:44 am

I dropped the original FMA about 30 episodes in. Didn't pick FMA: Brotherhood until quite a while later, but FMA: Brotherhood really hooked my attention. I'm not sure why I lost interest in the original series but I have to say I prefer brotherhood.

"Whenever people see birds flying through the sky, it's said that they get the urge to go on a journey.".

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Location: Six hundred and sixty light-years away - gliding among the clouds of interstellar star stuff.

Postby Kev » Fri May 30, 2014 1:30 pm

the original had a botched original ending and also really messed around with the 7 homunculus
fma:b is probably one of the better adaptations of a manga in general

idk who the actors are in the dubbed one but im pretty sure most of the cast stayed for the original
Image naga
KevOffline
VIP

Postby Waters » Fri May 30, 2014 2:34 pm

I liked FMA's atmosphere, but both are good and I like FMA:BH better. I wasn't really bothered all that much with Alphonse's voice change though, I was much more pissy about Greed being asian.
||Fightan Youtube||
5B>B>3C>2DC>5DA>dl[4]6A>5B>3C>2DC>6DC/Super/[2]8C
WatersOffline
Option Selects
Option Selects

Return to Media