TV Shows

Post your media interests here.

Re: TV Shows

Postby Raymond » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:44 pm

Breaking Bad was pretty good. I really enjoyed the first 2 seasons, but I made it to Season 4 and stopped watching. I kept hearing Season 3-4 is kind of slow, but it picks back up on season 5. I just haven't had the time or motivation to watch it.
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Postby Alexis » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:26 pm

I haven't watched animes or cartoons in like a few months or so, But i did manage to watch all of Mob Psycho 100's episodes

that series was fucking lit
Don't Start.
AlexisOffline
pretty fuckin' dead
VIP

Postby Daniël » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:24 pm

Raymond wrote:Breaking Bad was pretty good. I really enjoyed the first 2 seasons, but I made it to Season 4 and stopped watching. I kept hearing Season 3-4 is kind of slow, but it picks back up on season 5. I just haven't had the time or motivation to watch it.

The pace is definitely different in 3 and 4, but they're excellent nonetheless. The thing is, at the end of 4 there's a lot of closure and season 5 is sort of a separate thing that's condensed in its own season, albeit one of 16 episodes.
DaniëlOffline
the
the

Postby Daniël » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:33 pm

Alright, so I binged Westworld in the last couple of days.

Fucking grade A show.

It's got some definite parts that just seem very unconvincing, but given the absurdity of the concept and the great execution of it, it's very easy to let that slide.

Spoiler:
The way the last episodes concluded a lot of the questions you have and the very ending of the whole thing was just remarkable.

Can't wait for season 2.
DaniëlOffline
the
the

Postby eaglium2 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:48 am

Waiting for the next season of Better Call Saul...!
Anyone watch Gotham? Is it good?
eaglium2Offline
Active
Active

Postby Gage » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:04 pm

Anyone excited for Amazon remaking the first two seasons for UTOPIA? Didnt think so

Ill probably watch it anyway since its going to be by the same director and music composer
GageOffline
VIP

Previous

Return to Media