TV Shows

Post your media interests here.

Re: TV Shows

Postby Gage » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:33 pm

I will laugh if someone took out the spoiler code for a day

Fargo:
Spoiler:
I wonder what they are going to do for season 2 of Fargo now
Also when I watched the season finally they skipped the best part of Malvo getting shot to death by Gus..
GageOffline
VIP

Postby Peebles » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:51 pm

DragonCheesecake wrote:I will laugh if someone took out the spoiler code for a day

Fargo:
Spoiler:
Also when I watched the season finally they skipped the best part of Malvo getting shot to death by Gus..

I don't think there is going to be a season 2. it was a one time thing i believe.
2008-2015, 2019-
PeeblesOffline
a-l-e-a-t-o-r-i-c
a-l-e-a-t-o-r-i-c

Postby Gage » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:21 pm

Peebles wrote:
DragonCheesecake wrote:I will laugh if someone took out the spoiler code for a day

Fargo:
Spoiler:

I don't think there is going to be a season 2. it was a one time thing i believe.

I was hoping it wouldn't be true ):
GageOffline
VIP

Postby Axon » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:49 pm

why?? it ended pretty well I t hought, and if they do have I next season I think it's going to a separate thing from the first
AxonOffline
aye lmoa
aye lmoa

Postby Gage » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:34 pm

Axon wrote:why?? it ended pretty well I t hought, and if they do have I next season I think it's going to a separate thing from the first

It had a really great ending yes. But I want more. And I would prefer they did it with a different time and place other than having the same thing happen again to the same people in the same place.
GageOffline
VIP

Postby Ray » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:13 pm

I was hurt when Danny Phantom ended. Like 100% dead serious. I wish it would have gone on a little longer because it was my favorite cartoon... Good thing Avatar aired around that time though to keep kids' interests.
The Team | The Rules | My Thread
"If anime is what makes animation big again I fear for the future." ~Caleb

Shadow Lith Survivor
RayOffline
Mindless Soul
Forum Helper

Postby Peebles » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:21 pm

DragonCheesecake wrote:
Axon wrote:why?? it ended pretty well I t hought, and if they do have I next season I think it's going to a separate thing from the first

It had a really great ending yes. But I want more. And I would prefer they did it with a different time and place other than having the same thing happen again to the same people in the same place.

You do realize Fargo is a place. And it's basically one big homage to the movie. Having it in another place would be irrelevant. What you're asking for is a whole new show.
2008-2015, 2019-
PeeblesOffline
a-l-e-a-t-o-r-i-c
a-l-e-a-t-o-r-i-c

Postby socks » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:24 pm

Peebles wrote:
DragonCheesecake wrote:

You do realize Fargo is a place. And it's basically one big homage to the movie. Having it in another place would be irrelevant. What you're asking for is a whole new show.

They said they are taking ideas and plot points from a book called the "Big book of crimes in the midwest" i think. I also think they might just put a story in North Dakota.
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Postby Axon » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:31 pm

did they say they're going to be doing that for the next season? I heard they based Lorne Malvo off some things in that book but that's all
AxonOffline
aye lmoa
aye lmoa

Postby socks » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:43 am

Axon wrote:did they say they're going to be doing that for the next season? I heard they based Lorne Malvo off some things in that book but that's all

The first Fargo, and the TV show are all based off of the stories in that book loosely, so they said that they'd go back, if they make a second season.
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Postby Stickid » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:29 am

watched two episodes of The Strain, i have no desire to continue

but I've reeally been enjoying Nathan for You, also just started Under the Dome, intrigue!
StickidOffline
whodunnit
Retired

Postby Gage » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:51 pm

Stickid wrote:watched two episodes of The Strain, i have no desire to continue

Yeah I somewhat got over hyped for The Strain, could care less about the show now
GageOffline
VIP

Postby Stickid » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:34 am

been watching Silicon Valley, nothing outstanding but i like it. not nearly as trope-y as other similar shows
StickidOffline
whodunnit
Retired

Postby Stickid » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:38 am

started watching Wilfred (US). now i'm on s01e06, really enjoying so far
StickidOffline
whodunnit
Retired

Postby Daniël » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:08 am

I recently finished Game of Thrones for begin to end, been watching it die-hard for 2 weeks straight and now I can't wait for the next season.

Two days ago I got a speech from someone on how fantastic the show Vikings was, so I'm downloading that at the moment. I hope it's as great as she claims, because it's a whole point lower on IMDb, but I guess I'll just have to find out about that.

I personally find Wilfred rather depressing and I kind of don't get its deal with pot. I mean, yeah they smoke it a lot, but this isn't at all the kind of show I'd watch while I'm high, even though the whole dog schizophrenia thing is kind of mindfuck, you get used to it after a two episodes.
DaniëlOffline
the
the

PreviousNext

Return to Media