Finding Old Classmates

Random discussions belong here.

Finding Old Classmates

Postby neilhavkin » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:31 pm

This is probably the weirdest serious conversation topic on these forums, but I know DarkDemon is the most tightly-knit community I'm on and they'll probably find it least weird and maybe sympathize with me too.

I'm sitting here at near one in the morning browsing the BookFace. I'm surprised at how many people I used to know that I've found and gotten in touch with, and suddenly an old memory ripped at my heartstrings and I realized that I knew a girl in third grade who was pretty much my best friend and was the only person who was nice to me in that year even though I picked my nose and wore turtlenecks and was the most annoying little shit to ever walk the earth.

Last I remember, she was moving to Seattle because her dad found a better job there.

I'm no creepy stalker but it'd just make my fucking day to have a word with her and see how things are going on her end, wherever she may be. She may be in Seattle, maybe back here in New Jersey - but I'd really like to get back in contact with her.

Before she left, I had figured a few things about her.

Her email address (from third grade, she answered an email I sent her once), her birthday, her name (duhhh) and that's about it.

Anyone here know of how I might be able to get back in contact with her? She's exactly ten days older than me so she's fifteen, like me.

Thanks!

- Neil

Edit: I also had another friend that year, David - David has become a popular kid and I have become a nerd and therefore we no longer speak. David, Claire and I were like the three musketeers, so maybe he remembers something. I sent him a request on the BookFace, hopefully he doesn't do a douche and ignore it.
neilhavkinOffline
VIP

Re: Finding Old Classmates

Postby Yogurt » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:07 am

you're probably just gonna want to move on brochacho.. ride the wave out into the sunset because she and the other guy have probably forgotten about you. not to sound pessimistic.
"And she walked in a third time and she was just fingering his ass shes such a fucking genki girl."
-Mitch
YogurtOffline
reitred staff
reitred staff

Postby neilhavkin » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:16 am

Yogurt wrote:you're probably just gonna want to move on brochacho.. ride the wave out into the sunset because she and the other guy have probably forgotten about you. not to sound pessimistic.

U maek mi cri.
neilhavkinOffline
VIP

Postby socks » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:18 am

Yogurt wrote:you're probably just gonna want to move on brochacho.. ride the wave out into the sunset because she and the other guy have probably forgotten about you. not to sound pessimistic.

It happens, it happened to me when school ended. Just ride a gnarly wave brother, ride one to the destination you like.
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Postby Yogurt » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:19 am

well you see now you're just unrealistic here buddo, they dont remember some guy who picked his nose in third grade. you could've just listened to me, but now you look like a massive queer
"And she walked in a third time and she was just fingering his ass shes such a fucking genki girl."
-Mitch
YogurtOffline
reitred staff
reitred staff

Postby Stickid » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:20 am

the only weird part about chatting with old friends is thinking we'd care, locked
StickidOffline
whodunnit
Retired

Return to Spam Pit Everything & Anything